Dreamon

𓆉︎ - Requested by MadisonGoodman0 -

"Dream gets controlled and ends up Breaking up with George and Sapnap, but the two eventually get better with the help of Karl and Quackity."

[ Karl x Quackity x George x Sapnap x Dream]
-

Sapnap Knocked on the door as the rain Poured hard. Dream Had Just Broken up with him and George For absolutely NO reason and It Sucked. After waiting a few minutes The door opened revealing Quackity and Karl. The two pulled Sapnap and George in. They didnt ask questions until the two were dry and warm.

"What happened?" Quackity asked As he handed the two chocolate milk. "Chocomilk makes everything go away." Karl Smiled as Sapnap Took a sip."now explain, Please." Quackity asked sitting down On the Couch beside George.

George Sharply inhaled as Sapnap explained. The less detail, The better. "Dream Broke up with us." Karl spat out his water and quackity Nearly fell off the couch.

"WHAT!?"

- With dream -

"I HATE YOU!" Dream Yelled as He threw a Pillow Shattering the Fragile Glass from the mirror."I did You a Favor Daydream." The shadow chuckled morphing into a Human. "Favor!? YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP!" Dream Scoffed As He Laid in bed. He didnt bother Calling George and Sapnap, What was he even gonna say? 'Oh I got possessed my Dead twin brother and he decided to break us Up.'

"How am I going to Fix this!?" Dream asked himself curling up under the covers."Maybe You dont." The man sat Down With an evil smirk."Your a Monster." Dream Spat."wrong I'm actually a Demon, Dreamon." He Chuckled as Dream Slowly Fell asleep.

- 3 months Later -

Karl And Quackity Grew Closer to the two and Last month they decided to try a relationship. Today was their One month anniversary and they decided to go out and Have a Fun day. George laid in the grass And Exhaled,"I havent been outside in a Month Jesus This is amazing." Quackity Chuckled and Laid His Head down on the brunette's Chest.

"This is Nice." Sapnap Laughed as He beat Karl in Uno."How do you always Win!?" Karl Yelled standing up. "I'm Magic." Sapnap Chuckled as Karl let out a huff."I'm going to get more Water." Karl Said as He gave the 3 a Kiss and Walked into a Store.

Karl Bumped into someone and they both fell over."Sorry.." The Familiar voice rung out. Karl Gasped lightly and stood up."Dream?" Karl asked as he looked down at the blonde. Dream Stared Up at Karl in horror."I.. Karl-" Dream Got up and Tried to run away but Karl Held a Firm grip on his arm.

"Dream We Need to talk." Karl Sighed as He let go of Dream."You can Run and Leave if you want to but I need to ask You a Couple of questions." Karl Said Sternly. Dream sighed as He Stayed in place."Lets go somewhere else though." Dream said as He pulled Karl's Arm and led them to a Nearby Bench.

"Why did You break up with Sapnap and George." Karl asked to which Dream Stiffened."Karl.." Dream said In a Low Voice as if to Warn Karl not to ask that question again."No dream, tell me. What was So Wrong That you had to break up with them?" Karl Growled as Dream Hung his head low.

"I didn't do it." Dream Whimpered. Karl furrowed his Eyebrows, "What?" He asked as If he heard Dream Say something so Stupid."Believe Me on this one Karl, I got possessed by my dead twin brother and Now he's ruining my life." Dream explained in one breath.

"Dream Do you think I'm stupid?-" Dream stood Up and sighed."There's No point in telling anyone that won't believe me, I'm leaving." Dream said as He Started walking away. Karl clenched his fist and grabbed dream's Arm yet again.

"If You prove It I'll- You'll What? You'll Fix The dreamteam Relationship? Karl, You, Quackity and The Boys are Happy Now aren't you? Just leave me out of it. How am I even suppose to Prove it? Dreamon Sees and hears anything I see and Hear." Dream Cut off the Brunette. "Come to my house at 6pm. I'll have a room ready for you." Karl said as he Handed dream a Paper with his address.

Dreamon Chuckled Beside Dream as Karl Walked away."Lets Have some Fun Daydream."

- Skip to Later -

Dream knocked on the door and Karl Opened it with His boyfriends right behind him. Dream stiffened and just followed Karl into the room Comepletely ignoring Sapnap and George."Just Stay for Today, You won't regret it." Quackity Gave a reassuring smile.

Dream Nodded and Looked around. No Cameras, Nothing. Just a Bed, a Gaming Set up, And Some decorations. Does Karl even have a Plan? A few hours pass and Suddenly Dream was Met with Sapnap and George. Oh No no NO.

Dream walked backwards as The two Walked Towards the Blonde."What Are you doing?" Dream hesitantly asked. Sapnap sat On the Bed and Patted the empty spot next to him."Sit." George said as the blonde sat down.

"Karl Told us About your story, and- A Demon? Really Clay?" Sapnap scoffed as George Looked away unimpressed. "I-" dream started But never finished. "Come on Clay, Techno could come up with a Better alibi than That." George Sighed as Dream Looked down, He was Frustrated that they didn't believe him but He was More Angrier at himself For letting dreamon Take Control.

Sapnap and George looked at Eachother Hesitantly. Their plan was to make dream sad so That This 'twin brother' could show himself. One more push is all it needed.

"Dream, I dont remember falling in love with a Liar." George Said Coldly. Sapnap Gasped and Dream Shot his head Up, Tears Falling out of his eyes. Guilt washed over George But held his Stern look.

Dream whimpered Quietly as Tears Flowed out of his eyes. Sapnap Held His Hand Back and Sighed. Dream Soon stopped making noises and Lifted his head up. Instead of the Beautiful green eyes, He had Dark empty purple ones. "Haha! You actually made him Cry. The Brave and Stupid Daydream." A Deep voice Chuckled.

George and Sapnap Looked at Eachother and Laughed. They Both laughed Hard, and then Stared the Man in the eyes."You fell Straight for the trick." George smiled as He Brought out a Box of some sort. Quackity Came from behind and Wrapped a Beaded Necklace around Dream's Neck.

"EXCORSISM BITCH!" Quackity Laughed Maniacally. Soon the Voice that Opposed and Yelled No disappeared. Instead they We're brought with the sounds of a Familiar blonde choking from the Beads around his neck. Quackity released the Blonde and left the 3 in the room alone.

Dream Drunk water and Tried to process what had just happened. "I just got strangled by a Maniac Mexican." Dream shivered in the memory. "We got rid of the demon as well." George smiled softly."Yea.." dream sighed as He Laid Back into the bed."We didn't mean what we said, It was All part of the Plan." Sapnap smiled as He held the Blonde's Hand.

Dream smiled and Held a tighter grip to Sapnap's Hand."so what do I do? You 4 are all Happy now." Dream smiled as He Rolled over to the side."Maybe you could.. Join our relationship?" George smiled softly as Sapnap Nodded Excitedly. Quackity Stormed into the room and Hopped on the bed. "4 BOYFRIENDS LETS GO!!"

George Placed the Box on the bedside Table and Laid in bed with his Boyfriends."This Is One Big Anniversary." They all laughed and Enjoyed Eachother's Company.
----- 1290 WORDS

I hope you like it! :D More requests? OwO