♫︎ 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 ♫︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐒𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.
»---»

Sapnap was looking around when he saw a little boy by himself Looking at a blue Bunny. "Who's that?" Sapnap asked the caretaker.

"That little Boy's name is George, He has been returned over and over because of his nightmares, and he would often have these Weird moments where he would run and Hide somewhere tight and isolated. He's colorblind but he won't tell us anything about his parents. He's a run away."the lady explained to the two Boys.

"You could try and talk to him." The lady said motioning for George to come over. The boy got up and walked to the lady."Georgie can you talk to these two boys? They want to know more about you." She Smiled at the brunette. George looked at the two and nodded.

"H-Hello.." George stuttered with an English accent. Dream Kneeled down to the child and Smiled."hey George, I'm dream! That's sapnap." Dream explained brushing his hand through the brunettes hair. George looked at the Lady and Nodded his head.

"Oh really?" The lady asked Turning her attention to the brunette."George wants to Try with you two. You don't have to of course but This is the first time George chose someone." She Smiled as Sapnap clapped his hands together. "Can we dream?" Sapnap asked as dream gave the okay look.

- Skip to The house -

George stayed close to sapnap and Hung onto him like he was Glued to the Ravenette."George you can go Play with Dream Upstairs." Sapnap smiled at the brunette who nodded and Slowly went up to meet The blonde. Dream was playing Minecraft and from the looks of it, he was streaming.

George Nudged the chair a bit to let dream know he was in the room. Dream welcomed George to his lap and George watched As dream Played. The controls, the Keys for specific things and Also the world itself. To his vision he could only see muddy colors but he knew it was beautiful.

When dream looked down on his lap, George was Asleep. Dream smiled at the little boy and Picked him up telling chat he had to go to the bathroom. Dream walked to the bedroom and placed him right beside Sapnap who was quietly reading a book."I'm going back to the stream, can I leave George with you?" The blonde asked getting a hum in response.

- skip to 30 minutes later -

Sapnap put the book down to go to the bathroom but changed plans when George started to Breathe heavily. Sapnap shook the Brunette who started to Kick and Hit."GEORGE! Hey Buddy it's okay! Your okay Honey!"Sapnap cooed as the picked up the brunette and Sat him on his lap. Sapnap Bounced his legs up and down until the Brunette woke up with Sobs.

"Your okay George, Your okay now." Sapnap whispered to the child as he Sobbed into sapnap's Shoulder. George repeatedly said sorry while sapnap Whispered sweet things into the brunettes Ear. After a few minutes George calmed down, and Was completely exhausted from crying.

Sapnap got up and walked to the recording room. Sapnap knocked on the door before entering and was Welcomed in by the blonde."Wow What happened to george?" Dream asked as sapnap passed the sleepy brunette to the blonde."he had a Nightmare, They weren't kidding. His nightmares are really something else." Sapnap sighed.

"Poor Georgiee." Dream smiled as he Paced around the room bouncing the brunette around. George fell asleep from the rocking and was eventually passed to sapnap.

"He's a little unstable But thats Okay."
»---»
621 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐨 :𝐃