✩ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭.

𓆉︎ - 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞.
»---» [ 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 / 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 ]

Sapnap Gasped for air as He looked around the room trying to look for a distraction. He closed his eyes, lightly tugging at his hair trying to distract himself from the unpleasant feeling In his gut. George Was Waiting outside Sapnap's door. Sapnap hasn't been out for 3 days, not food and not even to use the toilet.

He knocked on the door 3 times. "Sapnap? Are you okay?" George asked as He Put his hand on the doorknob. Sapnap's mind told him to stay in place, to not move but he didnt want to listen. Sapnap Stood up and Slowly walked over to the door, twisting the knob and opening it.

George stared at the ravenette, it was obvious he hasn't been sleeping. He had deep eye bags and He was Very pale. George's body moved on its own and he wrapped his arms around the Younger. George decided not to ask what was wrong, at least not now. George Brought the Ravenette down the stairs and Sat him on the couch.

"Whats wrong sap?" George asked as he handed the boy some water."I dont know.. I just started Hyperventilating.." sapnap sighed as he drunk the water handed to him."Do you wanna Talk about it Honey?" George Smiled As he Caressed the Ravenettes cheek. George knew which right buttons to push.

When sapnap is panicked and Dream isn't around George would take his place in taking Care of the Texian. Sapnap and George were both littles, Dream being their caregiver. The ravenette melts into petnames and Physical touches making it easy for him to slip.

Sapnap leaned into George's Touch and put his head down on the Brit's Shoulder."Sleep, hard.." sapnap exhaled as George Laid down bringing sapnap down with him."how is it hard baby?" George smiled As Sapnap laid his head on george's chest."Scary, Sad Dreams.." sapnap Whimpered as the brunette ran his fingers through the ravenette's hair.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" George asked as Sapnap looked up at him."Really?! But I move a LOT! When I sleep." Sapnap giggled as George chuckled."I Dont Mind, I kick alot in my sleep too so I won't judge you." George smiled."Let go upstairs and Sleep now?" The Brit asked as the ravenette Nodded his head no.

"Stay with me for a bit?"
»-----»
416 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬