𑁍 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

𓆉︎ - 𝑻𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒔.
»--» [ Little space, age regression ]

The rain was pouring but Tommy didnt care. He just wanted to see one person, and that was Dream. The blonde ran through Bushes, tripped and slipped a few times but never stopped moving forward.

He just had to see him, Because he was the only person left who would Take care of him. Tommy's legs Moved past the thick cold snow and His eyes looked around for the mushroom house he knew too well. Although before he could actually get there, he gave into his instincs and Dropped into the snow Limp, cold and Alone.

---

Dream put on his mask and Opened the door,"I'm going out to Get more wood!" He yelled to the two boys cuddling on the couch. Dream walked out and closed the door behind him marching towards the Forest. He took out his axe but quickly lowered it when he saw a Familiar Blonde in the snow.

"Tommy."

Dream dropped the axe in the snow and Ran towards the blonde Who's clothes are soaked, slightly bloody and skin Freezing."Tommy Wake Up! Tommy what happened!? Why are you here?! Tommy!" Dream yelled lightly shaking the blonde.

"Shit."

Dream carried Tommy Back to the house, not caring about his axe or the wood. Dream ran upstairs to get him some clothes while George and Sapnap Helped warm him up. George prepped a warm Bubbily Bath, while sapnap started cooking.

Tommy Woke Up while George carried Him upstairs to the bathroom but shoved him off Thinking he was someone else. George and Tommy fell to the floor but George Quickly Wrapped his arms around the blonde hugging and Whispering Sweet things into his ear.

"You okay Tommy, How about we go take a bath?" George asked in a soft tone, getting a nod from the scared boy. George helped tommy in the bath and Watched the boy play with the bubbles. "More Bubbles?" George asked as the blonde Nodded. George dumped more bubble Soap into the Warm water and watched Tommy draw with the bubbles on the wall.

It was Obvious, Tommy Was Little."hey Toms, What happened?" George asked as the blonde stopped his drawing and Looked at George."Me, Tech an' Wilby got in a fight but they took to far and Hit Tommy.." Tommy explained as he sunk down into the water."What about phil?" Dream asked As he came in and Handed george the clothes.

"He jus Watched tommy as me and Wilbu, and Tech fighted." Tommy Says As he engulfed his while body in the water. George Helped the Minor up and out of the water and smiled."You can stay with us for now okay?" Tommy's eyes Dropped several Tears of Pain and happiness.

"I would like that!" Tommy Chuckled As Dream walked out of the room, obviously angry."here You go, Get dressed and Meet Sapnap Downstairs for Food." George smiled as He placed the Clothes on the counter and Gave the towel to The blonde.

"I have to make sure Dream doesnt do anything Bad."

----

Dream Teleported to Techno's House and Knocked on the door. George was Behind him, holding his hand with worry. A few minutes later Phil opened the door, his eyes filled with shock seeing the two."What are you doing here?" Phil asked with worry in his voice.

Dream walked in and went downstairs to Tommy's room, grabbing all his clothes, littlespace things, and most importantly. Tubbo."Hey tubbo, You remember when I said that Phil will take care of you and tommy from now on?" Dream asked as he walked back up with tommy's things and tubbo."Yea I remember!" Tubbo smiled up at the blonde.

"Well I take it back, You and Tommy will be living with me from now on." Dream said As he handed Tubbo to George."You can take tubbo But Tommy's My son!" Phil yelled obviously angry."He's my brother." Dream spat as wilbur turned to dream.

"Just because he was taken in by sam and Puffy for a while doesnt mean he's your brother dream, Tommy Is MY brother." Wilbur said in an angry tone. "From what he told me, you and Techno hit Tommy." Dream growled.

"Like your any better! You were never there for tommy!" Techno yelled. Dream furrowed his eyebrows."Your right i didnt have time for Tommy! But atleast I handed him to people Who I THOUGHT Would! YOU PHILZA JUST LEFT HIM THERE! Techno this wilbur that! Tommy, Was Alone." Dream yelled As he took Tubbo and George and teleported him back to his mushroom home.

George put tubbo on the seat and sighed. Dream let out a heavy sigh as he fell into the couch. Sapnap and George exchanged looks and Smiled."You did what was best for your brothers." George said turning his attention to the 2 boys eating mac and cheese."I know But, I have to tell Puffy and Sam. I have no idea how to take care of Tommy or Tubbo." Dream sighed sounding defeated.

"Everything will be alright, Me and George will help you along the way." Sapnap smiled as He jumped on top of the blonde cuddling him."We have More brits in the house too." Sapnap chuckled as George, Tubbo, and Tommy yelled at the ravenette taking that statement as an insult.

Everything was going to be fine.
»----»
911 words

𝑰 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒕 435 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒊 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆?