𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☻︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭.
»----»

George laid In bed Staring at the roof. "Hey Gogy!" Sapnap Smiled Jumping into the king sized bed."Sapnap What are words that sound Real nice In a British accent?" George asked sitting up. "I like How You say Bub, or Daddy." Sapnap Chuckled as He pulled the brunette onto his lap.

"Of Course you like how I say Daddy." The brit Scoffed."What? In bed You sound Hot But When Your Little Its Cute!" Sapnap Chuckled as He Gave kisses On George's Neck."Mm- Anything else?" George Asked."Coal.. You and Niki Say Coal Pretty Cutely." Sapnap Smiled as He Looked the Brunette In the eyes.

"She did Live with me for a Few years, So some of her german and Especially her Accent got to me." George Chuckled As Sapnap Went back to Kissing The Brit's Neck."Hey George, have you seen sap-SAPNAP!" Dream Yelled As He walked Over and Lundged himself to the ravenette. George Got out of the mess and Watched as the 2 Play fought.

"I'm going to go stream." George said walking out, not even waiting for a response. George set Up The Stream and Started. An hour passed by and he was Speedrunning through donations.

"George Can You say Darling Really Hotly? Uhmm.. Darling~ There You go." George laughed it off and Continued reading other donations. Everyone Was still going on about the Darling Thing and George Had a Couple of ideas.

"Dream and Sapnap we're sleeping upstairs, Should We Do a Little Prank?" George asked his chat. Everyone Spammed yes."Alright So Your all going to do Me a Favour and go to their recent Tweets and type in 'darling'." george started Ans to which he pulles up twitter and Refeshed every couple of minutes.

"Now we Wait!" George laughed As He joined a Discord Call with Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Niki, and Puffy to intertain the Chat. 20 minutes or so he Got a Knock on the door. George Set up his face cam and Let the two boys in. Dream did his face reveal 2 months ago so this is Fine.

"George everyone is spamming in Our recent tweets.. Any idea why?" Dream yawned. "No idea Darling~" george replied. Dream immedietly Turned Pink and Sapnap Fell over. George laughed at the two boy's reactions and the Chat Spammed A lot of Mixed reactions. 'Pog' 'lmao' 'lol' stuff like that.

dream came back to his senses and Lifted George up with One Arm. George Laid Over dream's shoulder and flushed red."DREA- Dreamy!? Baby? Bub? We can talk about this!" George Laughed nevously.

"I'm taking your walking privledges Away."
»---»

450 Words. Im so mean- I let My little sister Finish up the chapter at the end and she's Dyslexic So- Yea. Hope you liked this Little Chapter :D