♫︎ 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒅, 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓

𓆉︎ - 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦(Loner) 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩(Popular) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞(nerd). 𝐇𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭.
»---»

" Dream, Sapnap, and George. "

The three boys Looked up in horror. "Me, George and Sapnap?" Dream asked bringing down his hood and staring at the two boys across the room. Sapnap Was getting stared at and Nobody paid any attention to George.

"Got a problem Mr.Wastaken?" The teacher asked tapping her Finger lightly on the table."I want to work solo." Dream sighed Bringing up the hood. "Yea Same here."sapnap responded as george shook his head.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, then it will be an uneven number."The three boys stared at eachother and then at the teacher."I Have to work with them!?" The three boys pointed to eachother.

"You have 2 weeks, your all dismissed." The teacher says Picking up some books and walked away leaving the students in pure confusion."Good luck George." Bad chuckled before leaving the room.

George rolled his eyes and Brought his head down on his desk.' They're just going to make me do all the work.. ' George Sighed As he stood up, picking up his books. As soon as he was going to leave his arm was grabbed by the one and only Sapnap.

"Hey! What the hell!?" George hissed at the ravenette."Shut your mouth and follow me."Sapnap Sighed as he let go of George and started to walk off. George didnt want to know what would happen so he just followed the boy. Dream was also following Closely behind.

If George and dream Stuck by Sapnap, They would have 2 full weeks without any bullying."Who's house are we going to for the project?" Sapnap asked as he opened his locker and Started writing Some numbers down.

"For personal reasons, It can't be mine." George Said As He was handed a paper with numbers Guessing it was Sapnap's phone number."Personal Reasons I can't either." Sapnap said Handed a paper to dream and Then Taking out his phone.

"We can go to my house but I have alot of Siblings." Dream said as He exchanged his phone number with the two other boys."Then let's meet up after-school and walk to your place?" George asked putting away his phone in his pocket.

"Yea, That sounds fine." Dream said bringing down his hood and shoving his phone in his pocket. George adjusted his goggles on his head that was only up cause of His Tangled hair. Suddenly the bell rang and The hallway was bombarded by students freshman to senior.

George and Dream were getting shoved and pushed while sapnap was Getting Asked out by girls and Guys. It was fine for a while but then George Got pushed down and fell to the ground."George!" The blonde yelled Helping him up and Looking at the man who pushed him down.

"It's fine Dream, you don't have to do anything. I'm use to it.." George sighed Adjusting his goggles. Sapnap pulled George behind him and stared at the man who pushed him down."Dont push down my friend." Sapnap growled Getting the attention of many. Dream Watched the man run away along with other people.

"Friend?" George asked Looking up at sapnap."You seem like a Cool dude, So Yea! We never officially introduced ourselves so hi! I'm sapnap." Sapnap smiled."George!" George smiled as the two turned around to Face dream."I'm Dream.." dream mumbled.
»----»
588 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! :𝐃