★ 𝐈𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☘︎

𓆉︎ 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐔𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭. 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬!
»--------» [ 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲; 𝐜𝐠 𝐃𝐫𝐞̀ ]

George Sighed as He leaned Back in his chair. After hours of editing, he can finally Go and Snuggle with his boyfriends. George got out of his Recording room and Walked into the bedroom where both of his Boyfriends were.

He was going to say something But something Looked off about them. dream was Laying down on the bed scrolling through Twitter per usual But it was So.. Quiet. Sapnap was also on the bed and was Watching a youtube video with Earphones Plugged in.

Usually the Two Would Be Messing around or sapnap would be little and Dream would Be taking care of him. George Knocked Lightly on the door. Dream stopped scrolling and his eyes met George's.

"you done editing?" Dream Asks quietly.  "Yea, Erm.." George Figets with his fingers as he walks over to the bed Getting sapnap's Attention."are you two Okay? You dont seem.. like you?" George asks.

"I'm Alright. You sap?" Dream asks as He Lays Back down, Continuing his Twitter Scroll."I'm fine." Sapnap said Blankly."Not okay, but not Terrible." George says Getting the attention to both boys.

"Thats What alright and Fine Means To us. We arent okay But we arent terrible either. Whats Going On?" George Says Playing with The Pillow cover.

"I'm Getting bodyshamed. Too Fat, Ugly. Shit like that." Sapnap says after a long amount of silence."People are still going on about the speedrunning Thing.." Dream says Turning off his phone. George sits in silence Thinking about the best way to Help His boyfriends.

- George Grabs a blankets, pillows and Other things Then walks downstairs Leaving his boyfriends in confusion.-

A Few minutes Pass by and George Goes back to the bedroom."Okay! Follow me!" George Giggles making dream and Sapnap realise what happend."he made a Pillow fort didnt He.." dream whispers to Sapnap as they follow George To the little room. Sapnap nods as they walk into The room Revealing The Fort.

"Gogy, Me and Sappy Dont want to Play, we want to sleep an-HOLY!" Both dream and Sapnap were tackled down by the brunette making Sapnap Chuckle. "Georgeee..." Dream Groans As he sat up, george still Hugging both of them.

"Im proud Of both of you." George whispers into both their ears.

George Let go of the two. His staring turned into shock as both of the boys started crying."Huh- Did i say something wrong??" George asks nervous. Sapnap nods his head no an Tackles George down."I really needed that Gogy, thanks.." george Smiles and Pats the Ravenette's Head.

Dream Joined the Hug a Little later but still joined none the less."Thanks george, you really know how to cheer us up." George says As they got comfy in the Little fort.
»-------»
490 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 6 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝.