★ 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

𓆉︎ - 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤.
»------»

𝐓𝐖; 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊

Dream Came home panting, Tears threatening to come out. He needed his boyfriends, He NEEDED 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 And 𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑. George came down running, Tugging at his blanket In a rush after hearing the door Slam shut. "Dreamy?" George asked, Voice coated with Sleep.

"Ge-orgie.." Dream whimpered Breaking down then and There, knees feeling week he fell to the ground with a 'thump'. Dream panted for air as tears fell down his cheeks, eyes blurred with the same tears that fell. George rushed Over to the dream and crouched beside him."Hey Shh, Baby" The brunette cooed trying to calm him.

Sapnap Came downstairs hearing the sobs the green-eyed boy created. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he ran to the blonde and whispered sweet things that George did. Dream seemed to calm down but not completely.

"Dreamy look, mars is Swiming around." Sapnap Smiled as the blonde Looked at the Fish. George and Sapnap Pointed things; like paintings, the animals, food, anything they saw Until Dream calmed down.

The boys went back upstairs And Laid in bed. They cuddled until the blonde fell asleep. George Followed right after while sapnap scrolled through twitter until he too eventually fell asleep.

» «

212 Wᴏʀᴅs

𝐈𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2𝐬, 3𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞 :𝐃