☁︎ 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ☁︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐮! 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡.
»-----» [𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧]

George didnt know what Happened but he Felt The sudden urge to Just Color In a coloring book, or Cuddle with his boyfriends in bed."R-Ranboo!!" George exclaimed in a slightly higher pitch voice getting the attention of the Younger boy in front of him.

"Not now georgie You have to slip out of it." Ranboo spoke to the Brunette in a Soft tone. George Had Tears in his eyes but nodded as Ranboo ran to his boyfriends explaining his situation.

"George is Slipping into little space and we have a match in 10." Ranboo explained as he saw the surprise looks shared by the 2 Americans. Dream and sapnap walked over to George and Talked him out of the regression, slightly working.

The Announcer introduced the Teams and Then they started to Play a little later. For some reason George started slipping again. George shook it off and tossed to The players. Tommy Gave George glances and Looks To ask if he was okay every now and then.

It was The 2nd set, both teams are tied and George was Comepletely out of it. He got distracted by the smallest things and Even slipped up his highly precised tosses. They all were now trying to Figure out a way to Take care of this but tubbo came up with a very reckless idea.

"How about we Let him be small?"

"Tubbo are you insane!? George is no where NEAR stable at the moment!" Sapnap Scolded as tubbo put up his hand."we should test it out, instead of pressuring him to Be Big how about we encourage him to be small? Its Stupid yea But maybe he Could Play around instead of Making mistakes!" Tubbo smiled while dream took this into consideration.

"Lets try it. Okay? Maybe Tubbo's up to something. He's also A little so maybe this will work out."Dream smiles As the others sighed. George was at the side fiddling with his Water bottle when Sapnap came up to him, scaring the poor brunette.

"Sorry Baby! How small are you right now? Fromm.. 1 to 10 teddybears?" Sapnap asked as george Looked up at the ravenette holding out 5 fingers. Sapnap smiled and Patted The brunette's head."Okay Bunny, your gonna go play with us okay? If you start feeling big get big! And if You still feel tiny, stay as you are sweet thing." Sapnap cooed as The brunette Blushed.

The match played out and George did do a bit better But was still messing up. Dream and the others were patient with the Brunette but some how Tubbo also Regressed. This coninuted until the two teams Tied at 24 points. Tubbo and George were both finally Out of it when Their team hit 25. George sent the best precise toss he could possibly give to dream and he Slammed it straight to the other team's Side.

The Crowd cheered At the win and george ran to the line to shake hands with the opponent."Sorry i was so out of it" George Groaned To the members. "It's alright George! I was also Out of it too" tubbo chuckled as the Team waaked back to the bleachers where Niki Gave them There drinks. "Good job Team!" Wilbur Smiled as the Team Cheered about there win.
»----»
569 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-

𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 5𝐚𝐦.