☁︎ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵃʸ ᵒᶠ ᶜˡᵃˢˢᵉˢ ☁︎

𓆉︎ - 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐮! 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧!
»----»

Sapnap was Getting Darcy dressed up for kindergarden and Was struggling with Her hair."Darcy You gotta help me out here Honey, how the Hel-Heck Does appa do your hair!?" Sapnap sighed as he looked up to dream."Please- Do her hair." Sapnap Asked as he picked up the little girl and passed her to the blonde.

"Dont you have sisters Sapnap?" Dream asked as he put darcy on the highchair and started with her hair."they never asked me to do their hair." Sapnap responded giving Darcy a little Cookie.

Dream humed in response. George yawned as he walked down the stairs. "Morning Gogy!" Sapnap Smiled as he kissed George's lips. "Morning." George grumbled out as he rubbed his eyes.

Darcy was staring at the t.v trying to understand it while dream tied her hair up. George looked over at the t.v which showed a full on rainbow to which George Threw a look of disgust over the t.v while Darcy was amazed.

Sapnap laughed at their reactions while Darcy finished her cookie."appa?" Darcy looked up at dream who had finished her pigtail braid hairstyle. Dream picked Darcy up and set her down on the floor."all done Sunshine." Dream smiles as he Got to get the car keys.

"Bye bye!" Darcy smiled as she ran out the door trying to catch up to dream. Once they got to the car Darcy hopped into her carseat."appa?" Darcy asked getting dreams Attention."what is it?" Dream asked a he started driving to the School."when you come back?" Darcy asked as she Flopped her feet back and forth.

"When your class is done." Dream replied getting a hum from the little girl. Once they got to the school Darcy got nervous. She Didn't like to socialize like Dream so she basically hid right behind him. Darcy and dream walked to the Class and When they walked in Darcy didn't even want to Go anymore.

"Appa no no.." Darcy pouted trying to drag her father back to the car. "You gotta go Darcy." Dream said as he Crouched right in front of the Blonde girl."I'll be back Soon Okay? Try counting to one hundred 3 times." The blonde encouraged.

The 3 boys didn't know how to take care of Their Daughter so they just taught what they knew and she was a Very easily Taught child. Therefore she was advance in alot of things. She knew how to count to 20, she knew her alphabets and she knew how to write her name. For a 3 years old she was quite talented.

"Dont go.." Darcy begged still holding onto Dreams Hand. Dream gushed as he pet the girl's head."You'll be fine Honey, I won't be gone too long okay? I'll be back.. at 2:00 afternoon." Dream pointed to the clock. Darcy still didn't let go.

"Darcy lonely.." Darcy Pouted. Dream shook his head,"i have a challenge for you." Dream smirked. Dream always made challenges for Darcy since she had His competitiveness."you have to make 1 new friend!" Dream smiled as the little girl who had a Slight nervous look.

"You can't handle the Challenge? Are you a Chicken?" Dream smirked as Darcy's worried look turned into an angry look."no no Darcy can do it!" Darcy Growled as she kissed her appa Bye on the Cheek and Sat in her seat.

Dream Gave a little wave bye and walked away. Darcy sat alone and played with her fingers. She was highly nervous and started to tear up but soon shook off the feeling of Loneliness. "Darcy's not a chicken." She quietly mumbled to herself.

A little after a little Girl came up to her and smiled as she sat down beside her. "Hallo! I'm emma!" The girl smiled in a soft accent. Darcy looked up and gave an awkward smile."I'm Darcy.." she mumbled Loud enough for The Brunette To hear.

"Wanna Play with the Blocks over there Darcy?" Emma Asked As she offered a Blue block to Darcy. Darcy smiled as she got up to play with the brunette.

"Sure!"

-at 2:00 pm ( with dream )-

Dream drove to the School and started walking to the class seeing 2 familiar faces."Niki? What are you doing here?" Dream asked as he Looked into the class seeing Darcy playing with a Little brunette girl.

"My little sister's here.. her name's Emma! She's that brunette playing with the blonde little girl." Niki said as she waved to the girl. The little girl went up and ran to Niki giving her a hug.

"Why are you here Dream?" Niki asked smiling at the blonde. Darcy came out and Hugged dream's leg."appa! I made a new friend!" Darcy smiled as niki's mouth widened.

"Hehe.. yeaaa.. me George and Sapnap Found Darcy on our doorstep and took her in." Dream said nervously as he scratched the back of his neck."She's adorbs Dream!" Niki gasped as Darcy smiled at the german lady.

"Ehee Thanks Niki! Emma Looks cute as well." Dream smiled as he picked up Darcy."we'll be on our way now." Dream smiled as he walked off with Darcy.

"oh do i have a story for Papa and Daddy." Dream sighed looking down at Darcy.
»----»

𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝! :𝐃 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐲! :.𝐃