Chapter 60: Playwright

Shen Mian withdrew from the submission selections and clicked on the interesting submissions. He scrolled down the list a bit and saw Lu Yuan and Rhein. Rhein participated in the shortlist before he transferred, so he was still affiliated with the previous centre.

Shen Mian tapped into Lu Yuan's work, "..."

Lu Yuan refused to allow Dean Shen to read his masterpiece, so Shen Mian still didn't have a clue about Lu Yuan's writing. Now that he clicked on it to take a look, Lu Yuan didn't actually write about being left at another dragon's house by his grandfather but instead changed the subject.

Shen Mian was even a little bit relieved: It was good that he wasn't infected by He Xing.

As for Rhein's little poem, Shen Mian glanced at it. It was surprisingly concise and it addressed the core of what the other dragon cubs wrote in dozens of words in just a few. Shen Mian could guess Rhein's psychological nature- love is enough, it's too tiring to write a lot.

Because it was too short and powerful, it was selected as an interesting submission.
Shen Mian rubbed his eyebrows, ignoring the barrages that wanted to sponsor the making of the banner.

[Crown Prince's Medal: Ying, people want to send banners to the dean and also want to feed the dragon cubs, ying.]

[Seventh Legion Super God: Medal, wake up. The dean definitely will not use banners sponsored by other dragons. Have you forgotten the banner that His Highness made before?]

[The corner of your skirt: What's this again? Why do I feel like I'm missing out on so much?]

[The passage of time: His Highness is quite thick-skinned. The barrage has a word limit, so you can go to the Cat Eye's video channel and search for the crown prince. There is a compilation of His Highness' antics.]

Shen Mian used He Xing's quantum computer to take screenshots of each one, sent them to his own account and then exited the query interface. The screen saver of the quantum computer was a photo and because Shen Mian turned it off quickly, the live room audience did not see it clearly. They only vaguely saw that the screen saver seemed to be a photo of Shen Mian and the little dragon cubs.

Shen Mian was about to return the quantum computer to He Xing when he heard him debating with Lu Yuan while he held his workbook- it was a real debate, discussing the subjective question on the exam paper.

After listening to a few sentences, Shen Mian slowly walked over.

One big and one small dragon stopped arguing at the same time. Shen Mian pulled out the red pen in He Xing's hand.

"Everything is written well and very reasonable."

The big little dragon cub that was affirmed smiled. Shen Mian took a look at the paper.

"Have you examined the question? Does the topic have anything to do with what you're discussing?"

He mercilessly drew a zero on both answers with a red pen.

"No points for either."

He Xing, "..."

Lu Yuan, "..."

One big and one small dragon didn't dare to be angry or speak up.

......

Little Yan Tan had booked a starship ticket to go back to the capital in two days and Yan Zhou would pick him up that day. He had finished all the classes he had fallen behind on with the help of Shen Mian and He Xing. After doing a few papers to make sure there was no problem with the exam, going home early was just a matter of adjusting to the different temperatures and time differences between the planets.