Chapter 62: Confession

Xing Fei tilted her face up, smiling with her eyebrows curved. "Brother Yan Tan is gentle and strong, can protect his friends and draws beautiful pictures. If only I had met Brother Yan Tan earlier, you would have sung me a song when I was alone, wouldn't you?"

Yan Tan's first growth stage had almost passed and he had gradually started to grow taller. He was originally only a little shorter than Xing Fei and had grown taller than her after a few months with adequate nutrition. Now that he was in his human form, he was a little taller than Xing Fei.

Who could resist their little sister jumping on them and hugging them, saying, "I like you the most"? And who could resist their lovely little sister looking at them with bright, adoring eyes?

Anyways, Yan Tan couldn't.
The little dragon cub's attention was momentarily distracted by Xing Fei's fancy praise and embarrassedly replied, "Not really, it's just colouring."

Xing Fei flicked her tail. "But none of us can do it well except for Brother Yan Tan."

Seeing Xing Fei coaxing Yan Tan, Gian Lu Yuan and Rhein all relaxed at the same time. The three cubs sadly looked at each other for a moment, then quickly rejoiced- they finally did it!

Shen Mian, who was outside the window, took a step back and prepared to go into his own dorm to pretend that he had never come out. He took a few steps and found that He Xing was still standing there, with his head down, looking as if he was thinking quite deeply.

Shen Mian pulled him by his hand and dragged him straight into the dormitory.

As the door closed, the click of the door lock startled the stunned He Xing.

He raised his head to clarify and before speaking, his throat somehow felt dry and he had to cough under his breath to speak normally. "May I ask the Dean a question?"

Shen Mian sat on a chair and looked at him. "Mn."

He Xing picked up a chair and sat next to Shen Mian. "The dean said he knows who I have a crush on, so can the all-knowing dean tell me, does the person I like like me?"

"Is he a bit shy?"

Shen Mian: ??

Who's shy? Shen Mian kind of wanted to throw this bad thing out.

He Xing looked at him expectantly.

Shen Mian endured, barely holding back. "Maybe it's just that he thinks you need to consider your identity more."

He Xing was stunned at first, then he slowly smiled. "Really?"

"Is that really true?"

Shen Mian, "..."
Is this dragon stupid?

He Xing coughed a few times, then suddenly stood up, straightened his clothes and solemnly said, "I am He Xing of the mythical genus Gengchen species, male alpha, currently serving as Marshal of the Seventh Legion, as well as the first heir to the imperial throne and I obtained the legal qualifications for marriage six years ago."

"I am an adult dragon with autonomy and I can be held accountable for every word I say and every action I take."

He Xing squatted down and tilted his head up to look at Shen Mian. "I like you."

He looked at Shen Mian's face, hot emotions stirring inside his heart, but strangely, they weren't violent. They just rolled up and down and stuck to his chest, softening him from his heart to his eyes.

He uncontrollably repeated it as if he would pour his heart out. "I like you."

"I want to have a chance of spending the rest of my life with you."