Chapter 72: Exchange of Experience

Bright red flowers fell into Shen Mian's pocket, the strong fragrance filling his sense of smell.

The beautiful and powerful little duke was actually a dragon cub that liked to hide anything she liked. In her own home, Qin Yi was like a tree planted in a flowerpot; its growing branches, leaves and roots always trying to break through the obstacles.

Shen Mian was a little entranced by Qin Yi. Qin Yi easily reminded him of Xing Fei. The little girl was weak at first and was also like this, unable to do anything she wanted. Fortunately, there were books. Xing Fei hadn't made friends with girls around the same age when she came to the centre, so if Qin Yi went, she should get along well with Xing Fei.

The little dragon cub, who yearned for freedom from the bottom of her soul, had a similar romance.

He took out his quantum computer and sent a message to He Xing, almost immediately receiving a reply.

Qin Yi found that the gaze of the expressionless Dean in front of her suddenly softened.

Shen Mian put away the quantum computer and asked, "Do you want to meet Xing Fei now? She is in another residential area right now and it only takes half an hour to get there by suspension car."

Qin Yi's eyes lit up. "Can I?"

Shen Mian, "Only if you want to."

So ten minutes later, Shen Mian took Qin Yi and Livia to find Ke Yu.

Ke Yu was surprised. "Mr Sika approved of your flower arranging class?"

Shen Mian's expression didn't change. "Yes, after mine and Livia's persuasion, Mr Sika also realised that his attitude was too tough, so he has left."

Ke Yu was relieved. "That's good, that's good. Qin Yi's grandfather is still angry. It's good that Mr Sika is gone to save them from arguing again."
They've already argued and it wasn't his little dragon cub who was being wronged.

Ke Yu looked at his gentle and quiet little daughter and became happy again. "From now on, you can learn whatever you want to."

Qin Yi smiled.

Shen Mian, very 'lowkey and modestly' said, "After talking with the Duke, I found out that she also likes to read poetry and draw. My family has two little dragon cubs who are quite good at this."

Ke Yu immediately nodded, "Yes, yes! Qin Yi loves a collection of books and has read it many times. It's a pity that I'm a researcher, dealing with all that experimental data every day makes me unable to understand the poems and paintings, otherwise, I would have something in common with Qin Yi."

Speaking of the collection, Ke Yu suddenly remembered why the name Xing Fei sounded so familiar- wasn't Xing Fei the author of Qin Yi's favourite poem? So this Dean is actually Xing Fei's Dean! Qin Yi also said at the time that that centre had two dragon cubs that were selected at the same time.

There were only thirty total slots for all the Empire's little dragon cub's magazine submissions of short essays and poems and one centre took two!

Qin Yi's tone was full of longing. "I heard from the Dean that Xing Fei has a collection of poems that are just as good as "Cold Winter", as well as many excerpts and diaries. It would be great if I could take a look."

Ke Yu looked at the yearning expression on his daughter's face and almost said, "Then go with Dean Shen to meet her."
The words were held back by Ke Yu before they could be said.
He had never met Shen Mian before and didn't really understand his personality. Even if he knew that the other party was the Dean of some childcare centre, he couldn't trust the other party to take his little girl out to play.