Chapter 110: Robot Dragon

After laughing, He Xing hurriedly stroked Gian's round head. "Shall we go to the bathroom and wipe our faces?"

Gian quickly withdrew from the dean's embrace, remembering that his paws were covered with oil from the motor. It's fine if he pressed it to his face, but if he touched the dean's clothes, the dean would have to change.

Gain couldn't care about being shy and ran into the bathroom. He Xing saw the whimsical little face of the dragon cub when he looked up. He Xing followed him with a smile on his face.

He Xing and the little dragon cub went into the bathroom, Ke Yu moved the motor, wiped his hands with wet wipes and sat down in front of Shen Mian.

Shen Mian poured a cup of fruit tea for Ke Yu. "Thank you for your hard work. You accompanied Gian early in the morning to assemble the motor. It's very sunny today, so have a cup of fruit tea."

Ke Yu took the cup with both hands. "It's not too early. I also woke up at that time in school. Gian is sensible and smart, I really like him."

These were Ke Yu's sincere words. His daughter was just as intelligent and sensible, but she was not interested in his profession at all. Gian was different and is happy to learn about his profession.
The environment at the childcare centre was also very relaxed, with neither Dean Shen nor His Royal Highness showing the kindness and enthusiasm that suffocated Ke Yu.

Ke Yu had a thought in his heart since the night before, but he didn't know how to say it in front of Dean Shen.

Shen Mian thought Ke Yu was asking why Qin Yi was not here and explained, "His Majesty and Her Highness took them out this morning, and they may not be back until tea time. There are three adult dragons there, so don't worry about their safety."

Ke Yu, "No, no, no, that's not it. Qin Yi told me this morning before leaving home. It's... It's like this, I have a request.

Shen Mian put down the cup. "Please go ahead."

Ke Yu looked in the direction of the bathroom. "I like Gian very much and I love the environment of the centre very much. I can also see how happy Qin Yi is here... if the dean doesn't mind..."

Ke Yu was a bit tongue-tied and gritted his teeth. "Can I stay in the centre for the summer? With Qin Yi, if Dean and Gian don't mind, I'd like to teach Gian during the vacation. He's a really talented little dragon cub and interested in dynamics. Oh, I'll pay for lodging and food."

Shen Mian was stunned. Ke Yu's proposal was beyond his expectations. "Sir is Qin Yi's father, it's out of line to talk about fees. If you are willing to stay and teach Gian, we should pay tuition."

Ke Yu was a professor, but what was even rarer was his willingness to teach a little dragon cub, Gian also really likes Ke Yu. With him by Gian's side, Gian will be able to go further along this road.

Ke Yu immediately waved his hands. He felt that he was taking advantage of the centre. Qin Yi had already stayed in the centre for a long time. He said he wanted to pay for the accommodation, but the dean was not willing to take it. Ke Yu wanted to teach Gian, not only because he liked Gian, but also because he hoped he could do something for the centre so that his daughter could live more freely and without burdens in the centre.

Moreover, Gian was too young to learn anything advanced, so it was no trouble at all.

However, Shen Mian didn't think so.
He himself had been taking care of dragon cubs for so long that he knew exactly how much effort it took to teach a little dragon cub- the knowledge the cubs were exposed to was certainly not very difficult, but the cub's brain circuits were always strange and it took a lot of effort to properly connect with their way of thinking.