Chapter 102: School Tyrant's Aura

It was a half coincidence that Hai Wei found Yan Tan to draw the illustrations- Wenxing Publishing House had an art team, of course. Hai Wei sent the art team the basic information of the text, but the illustration cover they sent back was not up to Hai Wei's psychological expectations.

Although Hai Wei's group had had a slow year, as a veteran supervisor, she had journals with excellent sales and reputation and was the supervisor that the editor-in-chief always paid close attention to.

Such a smart and capable supervisor would run up and down for a children's book?
When Hai Wei handed in the material report, the editor in chief asked a few casual questions and Hai Wei told them the truth.

The editor-in-chief also read Xing Fei's manuscript after learning about the situation and after seeing the quality of the manuscript, she suggested that Hai Wei go out for an appointment.

From a professional point of view, the quality of this manuscript was very high, and it was written by a little dragon cub, so it could be positioned as a healing work by a talented little dragon cub.

From a mundane and realistic point of view, Xing Fei was a very famous dragon cub on the Star Net. Dean Shen was the most popular anchor on Cat Eye Live and there was also the Crown Prince in the centre, so once the physical book was released with extensive publicity, even if it was sold as a peripheral, there was no need to worry about sales.

The key was how to rub off on the fame of the two while not trying to make them feel disgusted- the editor-in-chief, as a mother of two dragon cubs, could actually understand Dean Shen and the crown prince's idea of sending the diary over for publication.

It wasn't to show off the little dragon cub and it wasn't to get attention and earn traffic, it was probably just that the little dragon cub had this in mind.

If the publisher was obviously publishing a book for Xing Fei, all the blurbs would be about the dean and the Crown Prince... and if the hype wasn't successful, the fans of the dean and the Crown Prince will also be upset.

Editor-in-chief, "This is an opportunity sent to you, take advantage of it and pay more attention to the quality of the book. In terms of publicity... I know what you're thinking and I think the dean and crown prince also know, so do it in moderation, don't go off the rails. Also, although you have to do detailed work, you can't do it slowly. Let the two teams rush to work. By the way, promote it in your magazine in advance and when the time comes, ask Xing Fei to do a column."

As long as they came up with a high enough quality finished book, it would gain both fame and star coins. While Xing Fei was famous as an author, Wen Xing could also gain a good reputation as being insightful.

With the permission of the editor-in-chief, Hai Wei stayed up all night hanging out in the Reader's childcare centre community, picking out an artist for an appointment. At the beginning, she only valued that artist's style, which was literally official, and flipped through to the end, only to find that the artist was actually a little dragon cub from the centre!

Hai Wei had originally planned to decide on a specific style before making an appointment, but after finding out, she quickly contacted the other party, fearing that the little dragon cub would not accept the appointment. The one who managed the other's account seems to be an adult dragon and only returned the message at five in the morning, accepting the appointment.

Yan Tan only knew that he was illustrating for Wen Xing Publishing House and hadn't gotten the specific requirements, but after Xing Fei's explanation, Yan Tan realised that he was illustrating his sister's upcoming first book.

The tail behind Yan Tan wagged from side to side. "Then I have lots of them that I can draw!"
I can draw every cub!

Xing Fei's eyes curled up and she smiled. "Just draw it according to the publisher's requirements."