Chapter 6: Can You Give Me a Sip?

Shen Mian let He Xing live in a room with himself, of course not out of enthusiasm.

Although Shen Mian felt that He Xing was troublesome, he could see that He Xing was not malicious towards the childcare centre, and such a small centre was nothing worth calculating over. He let He Xing live with himself only because the centre doesn’t have a third bed.

The dragon cub beds that the other dragon cubs were sleeping on were sold by the original owner and replaced with nutrient solutions.

He Xing was naked and bent over to pick up the shirt on the bed, his stretched waist muscles were particularly distinct.

Shen Mian bought the clothes on the star net. They were sent to the centre in less than an hour and they fit well.

Shen Mian crossed his arms and watched him put on the clothes, “A total of 135 star coins. Remember to pay me back when you contact a friend.”

He Xing, who intentionally or unintentionally showed Shen Mian his beautiful body, “… Oh.”

Shen Mian opened the online shop and after a moment, the 500 leaves were all bought by one person. The buyer’s address shows that they are on Water Star and they hope that Shen Mian can ship it as soon as possible.

Shen Mian replied to the other party that he will ship it today and threw the quantum computer to He Xing, “Use it to contact your friends. I need to go downstairs to do something. If you feel that you can’t hold your form any longer then come.”

He Xing estimated for a bit, “I can probably hold it for around ten minutes or so, I’ll come downstairs in a while to help you.”

Shen Mian grunted in confirmation and went out to prepare the dragon grass leaves for the customer.

He Xing listened to the footsteps getting further and further until they reached the backyard, then he dialled a quantum computer ID. He didn’t select the holographic projection option and just talked.

A cold and serious voice came from the other end, “Hello, may I ask who this is…”

“It’s me”

He Xing pushed open the window of the dormitory facing the vegetable field in the centre’s backyard, nebula-like mana flowing around the young dean.

“Boss? Where are you? People here have gone crazy looking for you!”

He Xing interrupted him, “Hold on, you don’t need to worry about much right now. Post a message later and just say I am healing, don’t say anything else.”

The man’s voice tensed in an instant, “You actually got hurt? How are the injuries? Are you in the hospital right now?”

He Xing, “I wasn’t injured, it’s the same problem from before. It will take a while before I go back. I will send you an address later and you, send me a quantum computer.”

Man, “No way, are you having intellectual disabilities again?”

He Xing, “Are you itchy and want your scales changed? What intellectual disability.”

He was severely injured before he became an adult and as a result has frequently reverted back to his juvenile form since. He can’t take care of himself because his IQ basically returns back to when he was a child. For example, he wouldn’t be picky about nutrient solutions under normal circumstances but he will be when he reverts back into juvenile form.

There are many dragon races and they don’t even know the secrets of their own race. He Xing’s race itself is rare and special so no one knows why he has this problem.