Chapter 41: Call Me Dean

He propped one hand on the table and straightened himself. The distance between him and Shen Mian was so small that he could hear him breathing and if he looked down slightly, he would be able to see Shen Mian's face at a close distance.

Shen Mian's face was actually very elegant and beautiful, the delicate look favoured by the dragons, but the sharpness of his brow arch broke through his elegance like an ice ridge. Shen Mian felt He Xing's gaze and looked up slightly. His eyes were deep brown, nearly black and his gaze almost seemed to have substantial weight.

Why is he so good looking?
He Xing was stunned and distracted.

Shen Mian has been a normal man for more than 20 years and after coming to the interstellar age, he couldn't remember most of the time that he was still an omega. When he noticed He Xing's fixed gaze, he thought he scared him when he dropped the textbook.

At that? After your intellectual disability improved, your body doesn't become smaller but your courage does?
Shen Mian stayed in place. So here's the problem – He Xing already took the initiative to ying, so would it be bad if he still beat him?

[Red with Green: I can't, I want to laugh. Our Xing Fei is so smart, even if it's a fight! Gian leading his little sister is so cute. Dean, beat him hahahahaha]

[Crown Prince's Medal: Suddenly I remembered that my other male god is also surnamed He hahahaha, but he's not the same type as the Dean's friend. The type of alpha like Mr He is also very cute.]

[Starlight: The Medal in front, don't go! Is that your ID? He is also one of my male gods! He used to be my only one, but now he's just one of them.]

[Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs: Baby Gian and baby Xing Fei have a great sibling relationship and they're very synchronised. The little steps they just took were so cute.]

He Xing remained silent, but Shen Mian slowly realised that something was wrong.
After a few seconds of silence, Shen Mian lifted his leg and kicked He Xing's stool, but this time the force was a lot lighter than before, "What are you looking at?"

He Xing was stunned at first, then his brain that shut down began to function and swallowed the words "You look good" down.
Hang on, it's okay to be sober for a little while, but that's just looking for a fight.
Talking nonsense in front of the "beautiful" Dean Shen is just looking for death. The difference between the two is quite big.

Gian was a little confused, "Why does uncle seem like he's become stupid?"

Xing Fei lifted the book in her hands and covered the lower half of her face, smiling so hard that her eyes slightly curved, "Probably gone stupid from looking for too long."

Gian nodded, "He must've been scared by the dean."

Xing Fei, "..."

The little girl stopped talking: That's not it brother Gian. Look at the way Uncle looks at the dean, look closely, that's not a frightened look.

[Fake Cutie Pie: I always feel like our little girl Xing Fei knows so much.]

[Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs: I really like Xing Fei. She's really too pretty and gentle.]

Shen Mian looked at He Xing suspiciously – this marshal that has been on the battlefield, would kicking a stool would really scare him?

He Xing suddenly clutched his chest, "Scared the hell out of me."
The movements were exaggerated, the expression was fake and you could tell at a glance that he was pretending.

Shen Mian, "..."
Who are you kidding? He picked up the textbook again and rolled the thick textbook with full coloured pages and printed illustrations.