Chapter 30: Subwoofer

[Death Rays: wu wu wu Asking the dean for the same style, it’s so cute! Humans can’t raise dragon cubs and I want one of these pouches. I will definitely wear it every day.]

[Seventh Legion Super God: I quickly snatched the dean’s last pack of mana plants. It doesn’t matter if they are out or not hehehe, give the babies some snacks.]

[Mr Deer: I can’t help but ask, I’m too slow and couldn’t snatch the last few packs. Dean, how much do I have to buy to get a  pouch? It’s too cute.]

Shen Mian, “…”

He thought that the audience in the live room was just going along with the little dragon cubs, but did not expect them to actually want to buy them.

Shen Mian moved the live broadcast into the background and the quantum computer switched to his personal virtual store. Several products that were put out had been sold out a few minuted prior. Fortunately, there were only a few stocks of several kinds of mana plants except for the dragon grass. Not many people grabbed them and only the large supply of dragon grass sold out in the morning.

Lu Yuan didn’t say exactly how much they needed to buy before sending a pouch. Shen Mian looked at it and decided to send the pouch to a customer who placed a one-time order of more than sixty star coins and needed to make five pouches.

Although the materials used to make the pouches were cheap, they were too time-consuming to make.

Shen Mian crouched down and stared at the three dragon cubs, “You just said, buy more and get a free pouch, right?”

The three dragon cubs nodded.

Shen Mian, “This is what you promised, so you must keep it. Let’s make the  pouches together later.”

Lu Yuan gripped his pouch and hesitated, whispering, “Did I do something wrong?”

Shen Mian rubbed his ears, “You haven’t you done it yet,  who knows if it’s wrong or not.”

Lu Yuan rubbed his face and was a little vexed, “Ah… I feel like I’m causing trouble for the dean and Yan Tan.”

The black and white little fatty was overexcited and finally remember that the ones making the pouches were the dean and Yan Tan, not him. He suddenly regretted that he hadn’t listened to Gian’s discouragement. He got hot-headed and started selling pouches and sighed while holding his head.

Yan Tan patted Lu Yuan.

Shen Mian turned to the camera lens, “Well then, customers who placed an order of sixty or more star coins will receive a handmade pouch. If you have an image you want to request, please send me a private message through the virtual store. That’s it for today’s broadcast, see you tomorrow.”

After the broadcast, Shen Mian did receive several private messages, sending pictures and hoping that they can draw a cute version of the image on their pouches.

Shen Mian handed the quantum computer to Yan Tan, “Can you draw these?”

Yan Tan hugged Shen Mian’s arm, “I can draw them!”

The lighting at this time was very good. Shen Mian moved the table and chairs into the hallway, spread the fabric out and cut it. The three cubs soon came down with paint and Yan Tan had changed to his human form.

He took Shen Mian’s quantum computer and carefully observed a few images.

The human forms of dragons from the legendary genus are almost indistinguishable from normal humans, with only slight differences in physical characteristics – lower body temperature than normal humans and higher physical fitness.