Chapter 103: Scheming Dean

Shen Mian woke up very early the next day.

The final exams for first and second grade were separated. By the time the second grade began their final exams, the first grade cubs would have already finished all their subjects.

Unlike the end of the semester, you had to wait for the exam results to come out at the end of the year. The holidays would not begin until the teachers had analyzed the cub's results. So the first year cubs who had taken their exams remained in the centre, waiting for their scores to come out.

For the first grade little dragon cubs, just because they finished their exams, it didn't mean that they could relax. At breakfast in the morning, the little dragon cubs were listless- who knew what score they would get this year?

Because of the recent exams, the nutritionist on duty had specially adjusted the recipe and cooked an exclusive nutritious meal for the exams every day, which made the dragon cub's faces become ashen- the staple food for the little dragon cub's was originally light and tasteless nutrition solution, but now even the side dishes had been changed to "healthy" dishes, which made it more difficult for the little dragon cubs to eat.

He Xing himself had heavy tastes and after a few meals, he only drank the nutrient solution.

Now that the first grade had finished their exams and the second grade would start their exams, Shen Mian wanted to make some breakfast and give the little dragon cubs a change of taste.

He Xing was squeezed by Lu Yuan all night and was so hot that he immediately got up when he felt Shen Mian wake up. "I'll send him back to sleep."

Shen Mian dumped his pyjamas, picked up the long sleeve shirt that had been hung up aside and put it on. "...Then why didn't you send him back to his dorm last night?"

He Xing, "..."

Shen Mian went into the bathroom to wash up. "Don't send him back, they sleep very lightly in the morning. Don't wake up Gian and Rhein."

He Xing didn't want to go back to sleep with the fluffy little fatty, so he also got up to wash up.

Shen Mian took the quantum computer to the kitchen.
Ever since he hired a nutritionist, he never started a live broadcast this early in the morning. There are a lot of fans who miss him live broadcasting making breakfast in the morning.

After all, fans who weren't in a different time zone to Water Star loved the feeling of gradually waking up from the aroma of food.

The nutritionist on duty today was a male beta. He was currently handling a fish and there was a steamer basket next to him, probably to steam it. The nutritionist was very surprised when he saw Shen Mian coming and thought that the dean was here for an inspection.

The nutritionist stood aside at a loss. "Dean... My side dishes this morning are going to be sweet potato pancakes, steamed fish, sliced white meat and boiled cabbage..."

It was still very early in the morning and the nutritionist had only just started preparing breakfast. Among the raw ingredients on the menu, only the fish had begun to be processed.

Shen Mian lost his appetite just listening to that. Although he wanted it to be nutritious and healthy, if they couldn't eat it, then it wouldn't be nutritious. He rolled up his sleeve. "I'll make breakfast today."

The nutritionist was shocked. "B-But..."

Shen Mian smoothly handed the pot lid to He Xing1. "It just so happened that He Xing wanted to eat wine stew."

The nutritionist scratched his head. "I haven't learnt how to make that. Dean, you go ahead."
As expected of His Royal Highness. All the dishes he ate in the morning were better than other dragons.