Chapter 112: Extra - Talent

By the time Rhein reached sixth grade at the childcare centre, his features had grown and he was an eye-catching little dragon cub in both his dragon form and his human form.

According to the private disclosure of little girl Xing Fei, he once received love letters from four little elven dragon girls in the 16th building next to the childcare centre.

When Shen Mian knew that Rhein actually received love letters, he contemplated behind He Xing for a while.

But it wasn't surprising.
Rhein was eleven years old, twelve if you count nominal age, and was already on the verge of his second developmental period. Little dragon cubs at this age were about to begin their secondary gender differentiation and most will be restless.

Shen Mian had always felt that the Empire's physiology classes started too late- only in elementary schools would there be a formal compulsory physiology class, the kind that required passing an exam. But when the dragon cubs entered elementary school, they basically started to differentiate. Shen Mian felt it was too late, so he added the compulsory class to the fifth grade course.

When Rhein received the love letter, he opened it, read it, put it away carefully in a box, and then forgot about it. His grades had now been upgraded from "very close to failing" to "very close to excelling", much like the restless Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan had a typical restless body and heart. Only Gian could control him. The same was not true for Rhein, who sat in the classroom. His body was motionless, his mind had travelled to the next planet, but he still looked like he was listening to the lecture, so several new childcare teachers thought that Rhein was quiet and shy.

Mainly because the older Rhein got, the more in line he was with the public's fantasy of the elven dragon- which came with a filter. When he wasn't talking, he seemed too beautiful to be true. Because he had been appearing and disappearing in Shen Mian's live room all year round, he quickly accumulated a lot of face fans.

Shen Mian would sometimes get a headache when looking at him and had thought of directly sending the little bastard to debut. What Shen Mian did not expect was that during the winter break, Rhein really had a chance to shoot a commercial.

......

Lansin stayed on Water Star this year to celebrate the Dragon God Festival, so Rhein stayed on Water Star during the winter break and went to the childcare centre every day. Because the Dragon God festival was approaching, Lansin was getting busier and busier, so he sent Rhein over early today, the little dragon cubs hadn't even woken up yet.

Rhein was still a little sleepy, flapping his wings and falling into Shen Mian's arms.

Shen Mian lowered his head and rubbed the little dragon cub, He Xing grabbed the small quilt next to him to cover Rhein.

Lansin was apologetic, "Sorry for disturbing you."
When he came, the Dean and His Royal Highness were discussing something, and as soon as he came over, he interrupted the conversation between the two.

Shen Mian shook his head. "The discussion is already over."
He and He Xing were discussing where to spend the Dragon God Festival.

Shen Mian himself did not go back to the human civilisation and it didn't matter to him where they spent the Dragon God Festival, but this year Lu Yuan and Rhein weren't going home and staying on Water Star for the festival. After Shen Mian discussed with He Xing and the little dragon cubs, they planned to stay on Water Star during the Dragon God Festival.

They had returned to Fei Yun City for the Dragon God Festival in previous years, so He Xing had no psychological burden at all about spending the Dragon God Festival far away from his own father and mother.