Chapter 36: Two Brains

Shen Mian made an appointment for Xing Fei's full checkup on the Starnet and the report came out on the same day they did it.

Xing Fei's feeble condition was mainly due to the overwhelming effects of the too-rapid dragonization. The doctor re-prescribed the medication to alleviate the negative effects of the dragonization.

However, dragonization is a gene expression that cannot be stopped by technology.

The doctor also specifically reminded Shen Mian that, "According to the report, although the child is not fully dragonized in appearance, the dragon genes have been expressed and she is basically a baby dragon cub. She shouldn't be raised in the same way as a human child. The diet must be according to the standards of dragon cubs and so you must provide adequate nutrition. There shouldn't be any problems, right? It's not certain whether her racial instincts will be awakened, so keep an eye on her."

Shen Mian was the one raising the dragon cubs, so of course there wouldn't be any problems.

He has been in this world for more than two months and had completed all the original owner's professional courses. The cetacean dragon belongs to the Aquatic dragon genus. They are amphibians and need a lot of water every day.

Xingfei indeed was like a little bucket. She carried a small water bottle with her and since he couldn't drink cold water, Shen Mian took out a large-capacity thermos for Xing Fei from his own space to take around.

After the morning's lesson, Shen Mian let the cubs out to have some fun. The little girl nestled into a chair in the hallway, writing and drawing in her little notebook.

The barrage in the live room has covered the screen in "a new little girl". A human dragon hybrid is very rare.

[Crown Prince's Medal: A halfie, a halfie!!!!! My baby, come to mommy for a hug! Oh my God, those big blue eyes, those pointy little horns, that big dark blue tail!]

[A little fence: That face value...are you a little princess from a fairy tale wu wu wu]

[17th day: She's so white and cute and she's so quiet, but why are her eyes so watery! Her eyes really do talk!]

Shen Mian looked at the crackling mock battlefield arena and then at the quiet little girl and asked He Xing, "Do you think the centre should get a swimming pool?"

He Xing: "My dear Dean, you said during the live broadcast a while ago that you were preparing to build a library and yesterday you said you wanted to renovate the dormitories... Let's discuss, how about buying a piece of land first?"

The childcare centre only has so much space. The back yard had a vegetable patch, the front yard had two small buildings and the open space had the mock battle arena. Although Shen Mian said that he would pack it away and give it to Yan Tan to take home, Yan Zhou will probably not want it – that unlucky straight A cancer counted on Shen Mian to help him coax the dragon cub and would never take back the mock battlefield arena.

Shen Mian looked at He Xing. His gaze was still intimidating through the holographic glasses.

He Xing decisively shut up.

Shen Mian pushed up the glasses and pondered, "You're right."

The barrage that originally focused on Xing Fei was immediately skewed:

[Xue Lulu: Hahahahaha wake up Dean, you only have four cubs in the centre!]

[Does your throat hurt today?: It's actually really expensive to raise dragon cubs. Better centres pretty much all have mock battle arenas, pools and activity venues. Libraries are less common but having a library would be nice. Which dragon cub is willingly studying, we all tear up books and tear down the house.]