Chapter 12: First Time Attending Class

Just like He Xing said, Cat Eye Live really did recommend the theme of human and dragon harmony. The contract that Shen Mian sent back was delayed for two days on the road. On the day of arriving at the destination, Mars Sparks contacted Shen Mian and sent him a new event that anchors could participate in.

Mars Sparks: I have received the contract. Now both the physical and virtual contracts have been officially registered. Starting today, you can sign up for our various recommendation lists!

Cat Eye Live will launch the “People and Dragons You Idolised in Those Years” event on Wednesday. Now is the registration period. All signed and unsigned anchors can participate. The main theme is to show dragon and human culture or daily coexistence between them, so that the two civilisations can understand each other better and promote the harmonious coexistence of humans and dragons.

During the participation in this event, the daily live broadcast duration should not be less than three hours and must be related to the theme of the event. This event will have a recommendation list to increase exposure and there will be rich rewards.

Rank 99-1000 and below participation prize: 500 star coins

Rank 51-100 third-place prize: 1000 star coins and C-Level anchor contract. (If already signed, the contract will be upgraded, same for the prizes below)

Rank 11-50 second-place prize: 3000 star coins and B-Level anchor contract.

Rank 2-10 first-place prize: 5000 star coins, two-week channel recommendation and B-Level anchor contract.

Rank 1 special prize: 10 000 star coins, two-week homepage recommendation and A-Level anchor contract.

Such rewards are indeed very rich.

Mars Sparks: Dear anchor, your live broadcast content is highly consistent with this event, don’t miss this opportunity!

Shen Mian’s content is highly consistent with the event so it would be better to say they signed him just for this event.

Of course, Shen Mian will not miss this event. After replying, clicking the link and signing up, he started the day’s live broadcast.

Shen Mian’s live broadcast does not have a fixed theme. If it has to be said, it is the daily life of him and the dragon cubs. We don’t know if the dragon cubs are too cute or Shen Mian’s face is too beautiful. In just a few days, his audience had increased by several hundred.

The live broadcast room gradually gained true fans, plus the live broadcast time had been fixed. Every time you opened the broadcast, the number of viewers quickly changed from zero to hundreds.

Today was no exception.

As soon as Shen Mian opened the live broadcast, several morning greetings from the barrage floated across the screen.

Shen Mian nodded, “Good morning.”

[Death rays: Good morning dean, what’s the dean broadcasting today?]

[I hate nutrient solutions: I am a human. I was recommended here by a friend, I heard that there were little dragons to idolise here. Is the anchor a dragon? Which dragon species are you?]

[Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs: The anchor is the dean of this dragon childcare centre, a very alpha-like human little brother. The dragon cub in the centre is a gem dragon, he should be asleep right now.]

Shen Mian had also just finished washing. While making the bed, he skillfully took out a small golden dragon from the quilt and answered the barrage, “Today’s broadcast is a bit later than usual. They have already had breakfast and are washing their hands. Today’s broadcast is giving classes to the dragon cubs.”