Chapter 83: It's Spring

The childcare teachers noticed the shining eyes of the little dragon cubs and at the same time had a sense of crisis, casting accusatory glances at Dean Shen- Dean, control him!

Shen Mian was silent for a while, turned his head and lightly said, "I won't be there even if you choose his class."

He Xing's expression collapsed.

The childcare teachers: Great!

Shen Mian, "I'm going to start an elective class."

The childcare teachers, "???"

Shen Mian leaned over and touched Gian, who was beside him, his eyes gradually bringing a smile, "But my class won't conflict with any of the other teachers' classes and it's not a serious class, just going to talk about a few things I've learned in human civilization."

Human lover- Ming Mengmeng's eyes widened, "Dean! I want to sign up!"

Shen Mian, "You don't need to sign up. I'll set the time each time I start class. You can come to listen if you want and if you don't want to, that's okay. The class time and the number of sessions have not been decided yet, so it will definitely start later than the other teachers' elective classes, so you won't be delayed in choosing your classes.

Wen Yan emphasised, "You can now ask more questions about the teacher's course and be sure to choose the course you like."

The little dragon cubs nodded their heads vigorously.

For the first graders, if they were not pressured to work hard, they were still curious and eager to explore, and there was no rejection of new courses.

It was rare to find those like Lu Yuan, who pulls out his fur as soon as he starts learning, and the "long live the passing grade" little salted fish Rhein. Of course, as the schoolwork increases, most of the cubs' appetite for knowledge wears thin.

Shen Mian moved his body out of the way. "Feel free to stop at whichever teacher's desk you like for any course."

While the other little dragon cubs were seriously pondering, the little duke pitter-pattered towards He Xing's table and stood in front of it.

Qin Yi was very determined. Once she had decided on something, she won't ever be led astray by other dragon cubs and adults and will go straight towards her goal.
Simply put, no dragon can match the young duke's rhythm.

Gian was having trouble choosing- the little gem dragon felt that he wanted to learn each one, but he couldn't split himself into several pieces, so he had to pick one class from among them, but which one should he choose?

Lu Yuan looked around. He wasn't very hesitant- the only one who could teach him how to fly a starship was Uncle He, but he wanted to take an elective class with Gian, so he decided to follow Gian's choice. Lu Yuan held Gian's short paw and looked at Gian expectantly.

Gian scratched his face, rubbed Lu Yuan's fur and earnestly said, "The dean said to pick the course you like."

Gian took Lu Yuan and placed the little black and white fatty behind Qin Yi.

Like a little baby abandoned by an old father, the little fatty held his paws and a pair of big black eyes looked at Gian. Gian thought for a moment then stood at the cooking class table.

He's going to learn how to cook to fatten up the dean and the dragon cubs.

Xing Fei looked at the tables. There wasn't anything she was particularly interested in so she simply stood next to Shen Mian.

Shen Mian gently embraced Xing Fei with one arm. When Xing Fei's developmental period passed, her body should be in a better condition and then he could take Xing Fei to other planets to play.