Chapter 31: Theft

As Lu Yuan thought, the five pouches were not ready until the evening of the next day and it was two days later when little Yan Tan had finished painting the cute versions of the dragons and the paint had dried.

Although Yan Tan had extraordinary talent in painting and music, it was the first time that he gave his paintings to others, especially to those beautiful big sisters who would call him “precious little cutie”. In fear that they would be ruined, he had to practice each design several times before he dared to paint it.

Lu Yuan grabbed his face.

“Ah, I’m so stupid.”

He looked at the darkening sky and felt guilty. He leaned over to watch the dean’s live broadcast and just happened to see Gian’s cute little pouch on the screen, so he launched his marketing.

Shen Mian watched him pull his face for two days, “Doesn’t your face hurt?”

Lu Yuan rubbed his face, “It hurt a little at first, but it doesn’t hurt anymore if I do it lightly. It’s really nice to touch.”

He took Shen Mian’s hand and pressed it on his face, rubbing while asking, “Is it nice?”

Shen Mian squeezed a few times and it did feel nice. Spotted dragons relied mainly on their skin and fat layers as well as the hard bones under for defence. There was no lack of fur for defence, so the fur was fine and soft.

Like a cat’s belly.
But will cats rub themselves? Or maybe they’re really good to rub so that when they lick fur, they lick other cats when they have nothing to do?

Although the thoughts in Shen Mian’s head had already flown into outer space, his expression was still cold and he rubbed his head twice, “Do you want to come with me to deliver the courier?”

Lu Yuan nodded vigorously.

When Shen Mian took Lu Yuan to the door, the reserved courier brother had just arrived.

Shen Mian glanced at the courier van’s licence plate for a moment. He would reserve two deliveries a day from the Starnet and this courier van’s licence plate always appears.

Lu Yuan carried the packaged pouches and volunteered, “Dean, I’ll do it.”

The courier storage is very simple. Shen Mian handed him the small package in his hand and taught him how to look at the order number information on the quantum computer and courier van in order to send the courier into the courier van.

The tree dragon said to Shen Mian, “This is a dragon cub in your centre, right? He’s very cute.”

Shen Mian hmmed.

The tree dragon persevered, “How come I don’t see any other dragon cubs? It’s hard for one teacher to take care of dragon cubs, isn’t it? I have a relative who is also a kindergarten teacher and every day he comes home complaining that he is so tired when there are only six dragons in his class. How many dragon cubs are in your centre? To buy such an expensive…”

Shen Mian interrupted him, “He can quit if he feels tired.”

Tree dragon, “…”
Was he asking the wrong questions? This dean is not human, he’s a flaming dragon, right? The tree dragon laughed awkwardly at Shen Mian’s cold expression and didn’t speak again.

As the tree dragon drove away in the delivery cart, Lu Yuan held Shen Mian’s hand and thought, “I feel like that uncle is very strange.”

Shen Mian looked down, “Hm?”

Lu Yuan looked at the direction the van was leaving in and tried his best to describe it, “His gaze was… dodgy. He kept looking at the centre while asking Dean a lot of questions.”