☯︎ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬☻︎

𓆉︎ - 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒖! 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆.
»----------» [𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭]

George Yawned as He Held Lani Close. "Dream and Sapnap are going to be back in a few minutes." George explained to the minors in front of him.

The dreamtean took in kids Abandoned or Found Alive without Parents. Tommy was sitting at the window waiting for Dream And Tubbo right beside him.

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 - 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝. [𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.]

𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧.[ 𝐍𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.]

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨 - 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐬 '𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤' 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚. [𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬]

George Stiffened as he Saw a Dark figure by the window. "Tubbo, Tommy Get behind me." George said Standing up and Looking around."Ranboo! Wake up Little Buddy." George said Handing Lani to tubbo and Picking Up the 10 year old.

Ranboo's eyes opened at looked at the children below him."whats going on Gogy?" Ranboo asked Confused as his eyes Shifted to the window.

"Demon." George warned

"Sap and Dreamy wont be home for another 20 minutes.." Tubbo Said holding Lani."George- What do we do?" Tommy Whimpered."Get in the Basement and If You talk I'm never going to play Blocks with you guys." George said leading the children in the basement.

- P.o.v change -

Dream sighed as he Jogged."We Sold so much coal." Sapnap turned to the blonde and Tensed up. "Dream.. Do you smell something..? I hear Something off." Dream Covered his nose as he took a wiff of the Smell. "that smells like blood." Dream Said as they ran up the mountain.

As soon as they turned the corner they could hear the faint Screams of Tommy Tubbo and Lani."GOGY! WAKE UP- PLEASE!!" Lani cried shaking the Brunette. Dream stopped Dead in his tracks as he Saw The Body.

George was covered in Blood and The house reeked of a demon. Sapnap ran over and Touched George's cheek."He's still warm! We can get him help!" Sapnap said Carrying George by the back. Dream walked over to the kids and stood beside Tommy.

"Tommy can you explain what happened?" Dream asked as they all started walking down the mountain. "O-Okay.. uhm.. We were all gathered to the living room waiting for you two when george saw a demon.. he told us to Stay In the Basement and then- and then when we came out George was Outside in the snow surrounded by blood.." tommy saud stuttering in some words.

"Alright, Thanks toms." Dream said as he Patted the Shorter's head. When dream looked up he saw Sapnap fall off the cliff. "Holy! SAPNAP!" Dream yelled looking down. Sapnap was saved by the snow but george was No where to be found. (Haha Georgenotfound)

Dream Jumped down letting the minors jump Down as well. "George!" Dream yelled looking around. "Gogy!" Lani yelped as she ran to the brunette and Hugged him.

The brunette Looked different. He had these long blue nails that had a gradient to Dark blue and Light blue. His eyes were blue and He had Sharpened pupils. The brunette stared at Lani for a bit before looking up at Dream and sapnap.

Without any noise George rused over to dream and Pinned him down craving for blood. Sapnap Grabbed the minors and pulled them to the Side. "G-GEORGE!?" Dream exclaimed as he tried to push the brunette off.

george Growled as he Lowered his head trying to just get the smallest taste of the blondes Blond before getting a  handle of an axe shoved his mouth. sapnap was behind George Holding the axe while dream tried to get Out under George.

It would have worked if george didnt get bigger. Dream had sunk into the snow and sapnap was pushed off. Dream held the axe firm into george's mouth while struggling under him.

"George Im sorry!" Dream yelled out. Sapnap Tilted his head in confusion while george continued to Rampage above Dream. "You must have been So upset When you fought That demon alone! Me and sapnap won't leave you alone anymore okay!? You have to fight it George!" Dream yelled out as tears came out of his eyes.

"Please just Fight it georgie!" Dream yelped once more. George Lightened his Grip and Tears dropped on Dream's face. Dream Looked at George and His eyes Weren't angry, or Scared. He was sad, Sad that he snapped at Dream.

Dream looked over at sapnap and nodded that it was okay to come forward. As sapnap and the other minors walked forward, Dream Caressed George's cheek and smiled at The brunette. Their fun moment was ruined when a Brunette with blue goggles on his head came down to stab George.

Dream flipped them over in time Only getting few strands of his hair cut off. George seemed to have ran away in fear.

"Why are you protecting it?" The brit asked."he's My Boyfriend!" Dream Exclaims Looking around for the brunette to find him In the Man's grasp.
»------------»
915 Words

𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬! 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭? :𝐃
--