Yes or Yes?

Y/N'S POV
It's the time for my surprise! I have everything in my notebook or planner. Wanna see it?

Project: "Yes or Yes"
• After their performance, take Nayeon out when she's already at backstage.
• Go to her parent's house and take a vow or promise without her hearing it.
• When you arrive outside the venue, blindfold her.
• Everything must be perfect to have a perfect day!

Well that's the plan! So now time for her to go to the event and perform while waiting I should just go and get a haircut and groom myself today, just like dating yourself or treating yourself!

I was actually waiting at their dorm, now they are done readying up everything. So I help their things I have to carry their bags and put it at the van. Everyone was getting nervous so I have to hype them up! I stand in front of the van and shouted

Y/N: EVERYONE! I want all of you guys to dance with me! (I said putting my phone to the bluetooth and played Daddy by PSY and Fantastic baby by BigBang)

When they heard the intro song Dahyun gets up quickly pulling her 'Bro' Chaeyoung. Eventually, everyone did the same and rocks the van left to right because of how they party. Everything went slow motion when I saw Nayeon happy, everything went blurry behind her but my eyes are focused on her. Our eyes met and my heart is pumping so hard.

*SNAP*

Dahyun snapped her fingers bringing me to reality. I blinked many times not know that I stared at Nayeon for a minute now.

Dahyun: Stop staring, you're drooling (she said while dancing)
Y/N: REALLY?! (I said while checking if there's a drool)
Manager: Girls, tidy up yourselves. We're here! (He said while looking at us)
Y/N: Get ready!!! Hwaiting!! (I said giving them a sign also)

Everyone went out while Nayeon was the last one to go out of the van but before she got out I grabbed her wrist gently.

Y/N: Umm.. Nayeon. How do I say this.. (i said while scratching my nape)
Nayeon: What is it? Faster we don't have much time! (She said stomping her cute feet)
Y/N: Ummm.. I'll see you later okay?! (I said releasing her wrist)

She went out of the van and she was greeted with so many cameras and their ONCEs cheering her name and the other's names also.  Now, TIME TO GO TO WORK!

NAYEON'S POV
~Y/N just said something without any reason, MAYBE! Just maybe he would take me on a date! Yes!~ (i said mentally)
We arrived at the venue but I don't feel nervous anymore. Somehow I'm excited when Y/N and I meet but first I must focus on our performance before thinking about anything.

~TIMESKIPS FOR AN HOUR~

It's our time to perform.
Jihyo: Girls! Huddle up! (She said holding her hand straight)

All of our hands are bound together while forming a circle.

Nayeon: We were hoping to have a fun and safe performance and we could do what ever we've practiced before. Now it's our time to shine so we'll shine bright with the support of our ONCEs. (I said closing my eyes)
Jihyo: All together! (She said shouting)
All members: TWICE! TWICE! TWICE! HWAITING! (We said in unison)

We entered the stage and formed our formation for Fancy..

~TIMESKIPS AFTER THE PERFORMANCE~

We did great, No! PERFECT! We executed everything correctly like the way we practice every single details to it. Now we gotta head back to our seats to wait for the event to end. We got out of the stage, took off all the microphones. While heading towards our room, Y/N grabbed me.

Nayeon: Hey! What are you doing here? (I said shocked)
Y/N: No more time to explain Nayeon! Let's go! (He said in a rush while grabbing me)

We ran towards a white car, he opened the door for me and immediately went to the driver's seat. He fastened my seatbelt and so did his.

Y/N: You ready? (Laughs while starting the car)
Nayeon: I think so? (I said in a 'not sure' voice)
Y/N: Well you better be! (Starting to drive)
Nayeon: Were are we going anyways? (I said doing a aegyo)
Y/N: Stop before I could spill my secret!! (He said laughing)
~more aegyo~ (i said mentally while doing more aegyo)
Y/N: Stop!! Just hold on for a sec this is a surprise! (He said laughing while covering my face with his free hand)

I took his hand that was covering my face and intertwining mine. Just like the good old days, holding each other's hand.

Nayeon: Okay! I'll let this slide. Let me just hold your hand cause I miss it while I'm asleep okay? (I said while cutely glaring at him)
Y/N: Okay okay! (He said chuckling)

I was just holding his hand, rubbing my thumb against his smooth skin. My eyes feel very heavy and my body feels really tired after the performance. I didn't notice but I'm already dreaming so I put myself to sleep in order to gain strength.