The Boy

Y/N'S POV
The sound of the waves wakes me up in the morning. Seeing the trees waving, birds flying freely, and the color of the sky matching the color of the sea makes me feel at ease. I was about to sniff the smell of the fresh air  as it was bothered by the smell of a good coffee. I quickly ran downstairs and I found out my brother Park Seo-Joon was making the coffee. Well, he isn't really my brother by blood. He took me out from orphanage when both of my parents took a divorcement, I couldn't choose neither of them because they didn't do anything to make me happy, so they decided that I should be in the orphanage cause it will make me happy. Well, let me tell you some interesting story.....

~FLASHBACK~

PSJ'S POV
Walking down the streets of Seoul, I stumble upon this young boy. He was in a hurry like someone or a thug was chasing him. I know he does not live here because he have hazel eyes, brown skin, curly hair, just by staring at him I think he's from the states or something.

Y/N: Hyung! Where were you?! (Speaking in Korean while acting that he knows me)

Then 4 people with white uniform appeared panting. Then the lady with white uniform talked..

Lady: Ah-ah! Who-oo! Do yo-u kno-ww this kid sir? (Panting)
PSJ: N- (As soon as I continue he cuts me)
Y/N: Hyung! It's me Jade Y/N! (Looks at me then winked)
Lady: Since you are close or somehow related do you know the reason why Y/N'S parents left Y/N in the orphanage?
PSJ: Ummm.. (I felt something on my back, somewhat like a pinch)
Y/N: Hyung, I told you many times! Mom and dad got divorced. They left me in the orphanage because... (sob) beca-use (crying) THEY DON'T LOVE ME! THEY LEFT ME THERE HYUNG!! PLEASE TAKE ME WHEREVER YOU GO AND NEVER LEAVE ME BEHIND!! (sobs as the crying went louder and louder)
As I watch him with teary eyes, I reflect myself at his shoes. What would I do if I were him? Should I let people control me? I'll let him live freely and I'll make sure that he'll forget his past.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Y/N'S POV
That's how I met my chestnut Hyung. As I was saying, I smelled the perfect coffee downstairs so I went there and I see chestnut making coffee.
Y/N: Aloha! Chestnut! (laughs)
PSJ: Yah! I'm older than you Y/N! (laughs too) well, Aloha Y/N. Here is your coffee, get ready the tourists are waiting for you.
Y/N: Okie dokie (making a 'okay' sign), let me finish this coffee first and then I'll take a bath and then go to the store.
PSJ: Okay! I'll go out first and set things there okay? Be fast! Aloha!
Y/N: Aloha Hyung! Be safe!!

After the coffee and breakfast I quickly went up my room and took a bath, after that I changed to my clothes...

(Imagine this is what you're wearing)Now that I'm done changing my clothes I ran towards the garage open it and quickly hop on my jeep, It's a black Wrangler jeep

Now that I'm done changing my clothes I ran towards the garage open it and quickly hop on my jeep, It's a black Wrangler jeep.
Y/N: Aish! I'm late, that chestnut will scold me if I don't get there in time.

~TIMESKIPS AT THE STORE~
(You can imagine or name whatever you want for the store, so I'll just name it "THE STORE").

Y/N: Aloha! I'm here!!
PSJ: You're 30 minutes late Y/N! You know the consequences (smirk evilly)
Y/N: Aish!! Here we go again! (Saying it mentally) Hyung!! Unfair! I can't just stay here and clean for 30 minutes!! Cmon!! (Annoyed tone)
PSJ: If you don't want to clean then you can sleep at the couch for 1 night! Choose between the two (crossed his two arms)
Y/N: I rather clean than sleeping to that couch! (snob)

After hours and hours of greeting and guiding the tourist, well of course that's the goal of 'The Store' it's to guide the tourists, we can also teach surfing and especially you can rent bikes and motorcycles. But for now I'm the tour guide. Eventually it's night time, it's time for me to clean 30 minutes because of the punishment that chestnut hyung gave me. So when I'm done cleaning here I'll close the store and directly go home. Soon as I arrived late at home, I saw my brother sleeping on the couch, he slept while the TV is still on. So I turned it off and slowly putting blanket all over his body then I go towards my room and jumped on the bed. Drifted away from dreamland.