What's Wrong?

Y/N'S POV
After the incident in the hotel I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even face my brother. I might get scolded if I even dare to face him and if he'll know the truth that I lied, I'll end up getting beaten (that's my assumptions). It's still afternoon so I have time to do anything that would take this pain away. Well, I know a place where I can relax and enjoy this afternoon I'll be the only person there since it's very windy and the waves is quite big in this stake. I'll go to the forrest beach (I just named it forrest beach cause I saw it on Nayeon TV where she got to the beach surrounded by trees.. this one *picture below*. I don't know the name so yah I'll just name it through my imagination.)

I hopped on the jeep and directly drive to my destination

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I hopped on the jeep and directly drive to my destination. Of course a taste of music in this long drive should be very interesting! I turned on the speaker inside the jeep and then I searched for my favorite chillax vibe music

I chose this music as it represents Nayeon as my first true love. Well, even though she broke my heart she is still my one true love that's what my heart says.

NAYEON'S POV
After Y/N left the hotel, we still had to continue the tour since we payed for it. It's kinda sad not seeing Y/N as our tourist guide. I know he really felt bad of what my manager told him but I regret not saying a thing, I really want to contact him and give him a call but I'm scared, he might be angry too that I didn't even thank him for saving me from disaster. I wish I could just see him so that I could apologize. Poor Y/N..

*ting*

-My phone just got a notification, should I check it? Maybe it's Y/N.- (saying it mentally)

BOLD - EUNWOO
Italics - NAYEON

Notification
Eunwoo-ssi

Oh it's Eunwoo, I wonder what he needs? (I said mentally).

- Hi, Nayeon-na!!

Hello, Eunwoo-ssi!!

-Are you busy right now?

Me? Not really, I'm on a tour right now hehe waeyo?

- It's nothing, I just miss you haha!

Haha how cute, we barely know each other you don't even know the whole ME yet but still you miss me?

-I know I know haha, The reason why I texted is I want to take you on a date. To know THE WHOLE YOU.

Ummm.. sure I also interested on knowing the WHOLE YOU too.

-Deal! Once you return to your hotel text me okay? Let's meet up to where we met up before. See ya! Take care okay? *sends wink emoji*

Yes sure! See ya! *sends heart emoji*
-seen by Eunwoo-ssi

I kept my phone at my cute little bunny purse and started smiling. I don't know why but the fact that someone is waiting for me makes my heart fluster. It gives me romantic excitement! I wasn't minding the whole trip, what I was minding was imagining what could happen on our date with Eunwoo. I was just staring at the window of the van until...

Manager: *snap* *snap* Nayeon-na!!
Nayeon: Oh (I blinked while tucking the few hair strands covering my face). Sorry manager-nim, what is it? (Bunny smile).
Manager: We're here at our new destination Nayeon (he said while pointing outside the van).
Nayeon: Oh! Okay manager-nim you go out first and I'll follow you. Let me just put some simple make up first (I said as I smiled).
Manager: Okay, but be fast! (He said as he slowly gets out of the van).

While doing some simple make up, I heard a ringtone. I checked my phone but it's not mine, suddenly I saw our tour guide it's Y/N's brother. I knew him cause he introduced himself earlier when he got on our van. I was eavesdropping him while I secretly just acting up doing my make up.

PSJ: Aloha! Yes, this is Park Seo-Joon. WHAT?! OKAY I'LL BE THERE IN MINUTE (he said in a worried tone).
Nayeon: What's wrong sir? (I said acting like I don't care but in reality I was worried).
PSJ: I'm sorry miss, but my brother had an accident. He's being rushed in the hospital and he might (he started crying) h-e m-mmight d-ie if he w-on't get there in t-im-e (he said stuttering).

I was shocked by the news. I was panicking but I don't want to show him that I was because he might faint. So I need to be strong for him. I grabbed both of his hands...

Nayeon: (while grabbing PSJ's both hands) he's gonna be alright sir, he's strong! (I said while holding back my tears).
Y/N: He really is a strong boy (he said proudly and then wiped his tears). I'm really sorry miss Nayeon but I have to postpone this trip today, let's just continue tomorrow.
Nayeon: No no no don't be sorry. You know what? Because of your brother I was able to feel happy and care, but he did something to save me so let me pay him back by doing something good. (I said proudly while smiling)

I called everyone and they headed to the van. PSJ explained everything and my manager understands. Lately, my manager was silent and was regretful of showing his bad side to Y/N. I was not minding anything but I was worried of what might happened to Y/N, my hands are shaking and I can't stop my legs on being this shakey. I was not the only one worried, everyone is. PSJ kept calling the hospital while biting his nails, and then he kept on putting his hand on his hair in a problematic way. His really frustrated that he was not with Y/N. I hope you're okay Y/N