DAY 1 Tour

Y/N'S POV
I winked at her. I was totally shocked at my sudden action! Why is my face burning, even though the A/C is turned on, my face is still burning. While I was unbuttoning up my polo (I was just unbuttoning my two buttons from my neck down to the other one not showing to much skin) I saw Miss Nayeon staring at me. As soon as I stared at her back, she change her sight to the window while smiling showing her bunny teeth. I can't lie she's really REALLY cute smiling.

NAYEON'S POV
Why is he unbuttoning his polo? Oh no, I can't help but to stare at those formed jawline and collar bone. OMO, he just stared right back at me! Time to panic Nayeon!! No! Just watch the amazing view of Hawaii Nayeon. I hope he doesn't see me that I'm totally blushing!

~TIMESKIPS-

Y/N'S POV
Y/N: We are finally here at Hanauma Bay, you can go out of the van and take pictures all you want. Just tell me if you want anything or if you want to move to our new destination (I smiled widely)
~I smiled widely at everyone inside the bus, lastly I smiled at Miss Nayeon more widely. She smiled back showing her bunny teeth and with that smile it gave me a massive sound wave of heartbeat. No! Y/N FOCUS ON YOUR JOB~ (As I were day dreaming Nayeon snapped me back to reality)

Nayeon: Are you not going out with us Y/N? (Shy toned voice)
Y/N: Do you want me to c-come with you Miss-s Nayeon? (I said it stuttering)
Nayeon: If it's okay-y with you-u (saying it while looking down to her hands)
Y/N: Umm.. that would be inappropriate if I neglect someone like you (I scratched my nape and chuckled while being embarrassed)

We moved out at the van, it was really really windy. I was just following them around while Nayeon was picturing herself. She asked her manager to take a pic of her I saw her manager struggling as he was also carrying cameras for her "vlog" on her youtube I think. So I decided that I should be the one taking her pictures.

Y/N: Manager-nim, let me help you out. I'll bring out my camera and I'll be the one taking Miss Nayeon's picture (I smiled at him as he bowed and thanked me). So Miss Nayeon where do you want to pose for a picture? (i smiled at her widely)
Nayeon: What about there? (pointing at the spot where some of the tourists were taking pictures).
Y/N: Sure Miss Nayeon! Lead the way (I said while smiling).

It was really windy, Nayeon's cap always falls from her head and she quickly grabbed it everytime it falls. While she was striking a pose her cap flew to my direction. I quickly grabbed it and I wasn't minding to think that we felt each other's fingers as we caught her cap at the same time.

Y/N: Owh! I'm sorry Miss Nayeon (I scrathed my nape as a sign of embarrassment while blushing and then bowed for apology)
Nayeon: I-it's okay-y Y/N (shyly took the cap) -I can see her blushing-
Y/N: You're really cute Miss Nayeon (I smiled while looking to her eyes)

I can see her eyes, those are some beautiful eyes. She's red like a tomato after I told her she was cute. But she really is cute, when she smiles showing her bunny teeth. I'll melt if she smiles like that! I'LL LITERALLY MELT!