The secret

NAYEON'S POV
It's already 21:30 pm, my flight to Korea will be later on the morning. Now that I still have time with Y/N I wonder what he meant about 'his secret' he said that he'll let me know what really happened to him about his past. I'm really desperate to know but I must be patient because I know it's hard for someone to tell the whole truth.

Y/N: Are you ready Nayeon? (He said grabbing his leather jacket).
Nayeon: I'm ready!! (I said while bringing my oversized hoodie).

We secretly moved out at the hotel then hopped on his jeep. After a while, he drove to a uncrowded place where the things you'll see is trees and bushes. It wasn't really a familiar place, it's more like a hidden place or a secret. We got to few more blocks and as soon as we pass those blocks I saw a bright light, it's like a big mansion but it only have one floor, I wonder what's Y/N doing here?.

Y/N: We're here Nayeon (he said while smiling), welcome to my comfort place.

He got out of his jeep and open the door for me, when I got out I scan the place. At the front of the house is a view of Hawaii, and if you look on the side it's just tall trees and bushes. I look back at the house which is named Jade's House of the Lost Worlds what would this mean?

Y/N: Let's go inside and greet them (he said while showing his hand as a sign of 'hold my hand').

Greet them? Who's them? (i said mentally).

Nayeon: O-okay (I said stuttering).
Y/N: Trust me Nayeon, you'll enjoy this (He said smiling and then started to drag me inside).

I was really nervous, I know he's my boyfriend and I trust him. It's just that I don't know who he's referring to 'them'. Aigo! This boy Y/N is full of surprises,

We enter the building were we met a lady wearing a white uniform. I think she's a nurse? Why is she wearing a nurse's uniform?

Y/N: Aloha, I'm Jade Y/N I'm the owner. I'm here to visit. (He said smiling while still holding my hand).
Lady: Aloha Mr. Jade, they are waiting at the playground for you sir. (She said while reaching at the door).

He looked at me smilingly, it's like he planned everything and anything that happens here in this place. We then enter a big wooden door after the entrance door, inside there's a massive chandelier with a massive living room. There are somehow two stairs meeting each other at the top, straight ahead there is a transparent door with a large window with it. We get closer, I saw a bunch of kids playing as we approached them all of them went outside and hugged Y/N.

Y/N: Woahh!! Hi baby tigers! (He said while hugging all the children at once)
Boy: Who is she mr? (He said on a cute way)
Y/N: Well, James. This is Nayeon she's my girlfriend and your visitor today (he said clapping his hands and then jumping like a child).

After he introduced to me to all the kids, they hugged me one by one politely. Somehow they got it from Y/N their cuteness and politeness. I appreciate what he did but I can't wait for explanation, what's this kids doing here? Is this his kids? Or somehow his adopted children?
After an hour, while I was playing with the kids Y/N called me at the garden.

Y/N: Kids, I'll take Nayeon out for a second okay? (He said while politely asking).
Kids: Yes mister! (They said politely)
Y/N: Mam, please take the kids to their room. We'll be heading out after we talk (he said to the care taker).
Lady: Yes Mr. Y/N.

We went outside and located a garden that is full of flowers. You can also smell the breeze of the fresh air, you can also hear the lake, and see the view of the city light. When I was just closing my eyes to feel the entertaining vibe of the present, I can feel two hands wrapped around my hips, I can feel his chin rested on my shoulder while I can smell his manly like perfume. I caress his face and his curly hair, and then turn to him, facing him.