It's You!

NAYEON'S POV
I wake up from the loud knock at the door. I opened it and saw my manager as he was scolding me for waking up late.

Manager: Yah! Nayeon! I told you to wake up early. It's 30 minutes late! (Slightly angry tone)
Nayeon: Sorry manager-nim (I bowed down as my head was about to touch the floor because I was so apologetic)
Manager: I'm going to let this slide Nayeon (sigh) next time wake up on time okay? (Huge sigh)
Nayeon: I'm so sorry manager-nim, do I still ha-ave ti-me to d-o a ma-k-e up? (gritted my teeth as a sign of fear cause of my manager)
Manager: No. (coldly answered and goes outside).
-Geez, you can just say it sweetly manager-nim. Hmpf I thought this was going to be fun, it turns out it is a bad start (saying it mentally)-

After doing my morning routine, that includes bath, brush my teeth and changing of clothes. So today I'm wearing crop top with small flower design matching it with blue jeans and a white cute jacket and a hat. Now we are headed to 'THE STORE' where we can have our private tour guide. While our driver was driving there I was sleeping the whole trip going there.

Y/N'S POV
I woke up excitedly today, smelling and feeling the fresh air is one of my routine. After the coffee and breakfast I immediately do my morning routine. I am wearing a cute oversized polo with flower design, short shorts, and a black sandals. While I was getting ready, my brother was waiting for me outside the garage. I ran down and hopped on the jeep as he opens the door of the garage.
Y/N: You waited long? (Laughs)
PSJ: Not long enough (he said as he puts his seatbelt) I heard that one of the kpop idols were at the hotel yesterday, did you somehow met her while you were doing you're job? (Sipping his coffee)
Y/N: Me? (Smirks while still focused on driving) Hyung, I don't know if that was her but I saw some girl though outside the hotel. She's really cute. (I said as I was embarrassed) -Why am I embarrassed? Oh no this is not good-
PSJ: I guess that was her (laughs) did you greet her? Did you introduce yourself to her?
Y/N: Well, I was about to but she was called by another man. I think that was her crew right? (showing questionable face).
PSJ: Maybe? (his shoulders were moving up as a sign of 'no idea')

Finally we arrived at 'THE STORE' earlier than the guest. That's a good thing because we want our guest to give us a good ratings for us and me and hyung must keep the good reputation to our business. That's what should we do to gain trust to our dear customers.

~TIMESKIPS~

After an hour and a half, we saw a white van outside our store. We greeted the man not knowing that they were our customer that I should be guiding their tour privately.
Y/N and PSJ: ALOHA! WELCOME TO 'THE STORE' LEAVE THE PAST, LIVE THE PRESENT! (saying our greetings in unison)
???: Umm.. are you the crew that guides our tour privately? (saying in english)
PSJ: Yes we are! By any chance, are you the kpop idol that we'll be tour guiding? (Smiling widely)
???: Owh I didn't even introduce myself properly. Aloha! I am the manager of Twice. (Bows at me and hyung)
PSJ: By the way manager-nim, you can speak in Korean since we live in Korea at the past. (Speaks in Korean)
Manager: Owh, Annyeonghaseyo! (Bows)
Y/N: Hyung, I'll volunteer to be their tour guide! (I said in persevered voice)
PSJ: Are you sure Y/N? It's okay if you-
(I cut him before he could say a thing)
Y/N: No hyung! I got this I promise I won't let you down! (I winked and showed him my gummy smile)
PSJ: Okay okay, let her enjoy okay? (Smiles) Aloha! Take care! (making 'YOLO' sign)
Y/N: ALOHA HYUNG!! (made a 'YOLO' sign)

As I enter the white van, I can see a girl that have a puffy cheeks. Wait... is she what I think she is? IT'S HER! FROM THE HOTEL YESTERDAY!

NAYEON'S POV
I woke up from sleep while I was on the van. While I was rubbing my eyes from waking up I saw a tall figure, seems like I've seen this figure before.
Manager: Nayeon-ah, fix yourself our tour guide is here (whispering tone)

-OMO! OUR TOUR GUIDE?! MANAGER-NIM! WHY!! WHY!! I'M NOT WEARING MAKE UP AND I LOOK LIKE A MESSED UP BUNNY (I FACED PALM MYSELF MENTALLY)-

I hid under my cap as I were embarrassed of my bare face. I wasn't wearing make up and I didn't expect that he is our tour guide! Don't get me wrong I like that he's our tour guide, I mean like I want to know him more.
Nayeon: A-aloha! (I was stuttering, no I shouldn't be stuttering)
???: Aloha everyone! Aloha to you too Miss Beautiful (shows his cute smile and formed jawline while doing 'YOLO' sign). Let me introduce myself first, I am Jade Y/N. I lived here in Hawaii for about 7 years now. I am 24 years old and I am half Hawaiian and Half Korean. (Speaking in english)
Nayeon: I have a question, this time I should not stutter! (telling myself mentally) Well, I have a question Mister Y/N. What's with the 'YOLO' sign? And where is our first destination? (I was speaking in english)
Y/N: That sign is called 'Shaka' a hand gesture in which the thumb and little finger are extended outward from a closed fist, used when greeting or parting from someone or to express approval, solidarity, etc. Well you don't have to call me Mister, just call me by my name and you don't have to speak in english, I can understand you. I'll just have to keep speaking in English so I could bring our store a good reputation to all of you (smiled widely) and for my answer for your last question Miss Beautiful (winks) we will be at Hanauma Bay!

So that's the meaning of that sign. Good thing I had to learn some few things away from Korea but did he just winked at me? Omo! Why is my face burning. Quickly I must hide! (I hid in my jacket). I hope he didn't saw me blushing.