Can We?

A/N'S POV
1 and a half weeks have past and Y/N and Nayeon's so called 'restart' of their relationship have been smoothly going. They decided to start as friend for a while in order for them to gain more trust ay each other little did Nayeon knows Y/N have a surprise for her and this time it'll be eternal.

Y/N'S POV
Well, Twice would be performing tomorrow. Today's date is May 22 and tomorrow would be the Music Banks so while they're performing I'll make sure to get things ready. I'll be busy as a bee today and tomorrow!

*TING*

Notification
Nayeon Bunny

Where are you? Are you busy?

Yes I am, what do you want??

Can we meet up? I miss you

Nayeon, remember! WE'RE FRIENDS! NOT COUPLES!

I know, I know! But friends could miss each other too Y/N don't be such a baby!

Okay! Where do you want to meet?

Can you go here at our practice hall? So you can see me and the members too!

It'll be too embarrassing Nayeon

Bring food! Take care mwa!

Aish! Fine!
Seem by Nayeon Bunny

Well, here goes nothing! Before I go to there practice hall I must prepare everything first on the penthouse! Yes PENTHOUSE! Well only manager-nim knows my surprise and he supports me! Now for JYP-nim! I hope he'll agree on doing this to one of her idols..

After taking care of the surprise on the penthouse, I directly grab some snacks on the convenience store. I paid for them and drive to the JYPE building, I parked the car, locked it and ran towards the elevator the door was completely closed but luckily the person inside opened it for me til' I saw his face.... IT'S JYP

Y/N: Oh, Annyeonghaseyo JYP-nim. I'm Y/N and- (he cuts me)
JYP: I know you very well Y/N, you must be Park Seo-Joon's brother right? Well PSJ is my very best friend! (He said while putting his hand on my shoulder)
Y/N: Well JYP-nim I wanted to talk to you about something... (i said while looking down)
JYP: Well, spill it out (he said smiling)
Y/N: I'm planning to marry Nayeon.. (i said closing my eyes)
JYP: Well, I know you're a very good man. Kind-hearted and especially loving, you have my command Y/N and please take good care of her! (He said while looking at the floor indicator)
Y/N: Does that mean? You allowed me to.... (i said while stuttering)
JYP: Yes!! You're allowed to! (He said as he goes out of the elevator)

I was shocked by his words, I mean. HOW!! I'M SAVED BECAUSE OF HYUNG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! When the door was closed, I became hyper and my smile was about to reach the tip of my ears and then my floor is here. I tidy up myself before going out.

When I arrived, I silently move to the chair infront of them. I sat there and just focused on Nayeon, until I fell asleep.

NAYEON'S POV
While performing, I saw Y/N coming in bringing snacks. He sat down infront of us and now I'm feeling myself again! When we're done here I will give him a hug so I could feel more happy! But as soon as we finished our practice Y/N was sleeping on the chair he's sitting. I don't want to wake him up but I have to, I can't carry him and I can't drive too. So I wake him up, he cutely rubs his eyes and looked in to my eyes. It's like telling me that 'LET'S GO HOME TOGETHER' well it's just my assumptions.

Nayeon: Let's go home, where will you be staying? (I said snapping back to reality)
Y/N: I'll be staying at manager-nim's apartment (he said while walking towards the exit door)
Nayeon: What are you up to these days? You seem kind of tired? (I said while looking at him)
Y/N: Well, I can't tell you because it's a secret (he said smiling at me)
Nayeon: I missed your smile, I want to see it everyday (i said looking down)
Y/N: You'll be able to see this every day, let's just wait for the time! (He said winking)

What does he mean by that? (I said mentally)

The elevator sound snap me back, Y/N and I got out of the elevator heading to the car. After the day we had an argument we went back to being friends. We set some rules to remind ourselves and especially bring Y/N's trust back again. This is a stepping stone.

Y/N drove me to the dorm and bid goodbye, he directly went home after he dropped me off. As I was on my room, my eyes began to feel heavy and heavy. So I lay down and fell asleep, a amazing and fantastic deep sleep.