Everyday, I care

A/N'S POV
While Y/N was in his coma, Nayeon on the other hand helped him. Nayeon made sure that she took care of him while his brother is working on his own. Nayeon didn't continue her tour because she was persevere to supervise Y/N on his bed.

NAYEON'S POV
I took good care of Y/N, he is in his coma but I still need to take good care of him. Every time the sun sets and it's late at night, I always sleep on the couch but this time I'll sleep holding his hand. I don't want to waste this moment of time..

Nayeon: I want to tell you the truth, but I couldn't (in a sad tone). When you wake up this time, I'll never hesitate! I promise so please wake up. (I said as I take his hand, intertwining mine and kissed his hand and then started to caress his face).
After what I said to Y/N, I started to drift at my dreamland.

~LATER ON THE MORNING~

I woke up still holding Y/N's hand but all I can see is blurry, I took my hand that was intertwined by his hand and started to rub my eyes. As soon as I could barely see, I saw a person sitting on the bed. I blinked a thousand times just to realize..........

Nayeon: Y/N!!!!!!! (I said while hugging him tight)
Y/N: TO-Ooo TIG-hht Naye-oon (he said while bwing out of breath).
Nayeon: What did you do?! I was so worries! We panicked because of you (I said with tears running down my face).
Y/N: Sorry Nayeon. (He said while scratching his nape) I don't know what to do with my life when I feel my heart being broken in a thousand pieces. (He looked down)
Nayeon: Who made you feel that way?! Do you want me to kill he- (He cuts me).
Y/N: You. (He stared blankly into my eyes).

Everything was in silence, all I can hear is my heartbeat becoming faster and faster. There was a awkwardness in the atmosphere between us two. My heart began to ache as he said that I was the reason of his heartbreak, I was one of the reason why he attempted suicide.

Nayeon: M-m-Me?! (I asked while stuttering).
Y/N: Do you know the reason why? (He said while smiling)
Nayeon: would you mind telling me? (I asked tilting my head)
Y/N: I'll tell you when you answer this question first.....

........

.........

Do you like me Nayeon?

I stared at him blankly while my heart started to pump faster again. My blood reached the mainstream of my body as it was like boiling. My face started to burn like it was like it's on fire. What should I do? Should I tell him? What if he doesn't like me? Nayeon, remember your promise that you shouldn't hesitate!

Nayeon: Yes Y/N I like- No! I really really really like you! (I said willingly).
Y/N: What if I don't like you Nayeon? (He said as he starting to get up on his bed and turned his back on me).

Well Y/N, I don't care if you don't like me yet. I'll keep trying until you'll finally like me not just like me as an Idol but liking me as a special one or a special person to you. Even though it hurts at first but I'll be strong just for you because.... because everyday I care for you! Everyday I loved you! 

Y/N: Hey! Nayeon (he said while staring at my eyes, he's now few inches from me).
Nayeon: Hmm? (I hummed in a sad tone).
Y/N: Do you have an answer to my question? (He said tilting his head while staring).
Nayeon: Ummm... I- (he cuts me).

As soon as I answered I felt something on my lips. He is kissing me, I was shocked by his sudden action but the way that I'm feeling is something that is called love. His soft lips touching mine is one of the purest moment that happened to me the entire life. No words can explain what I'm feeling right now but I just closed my eyes and let this moment not go to waste. We kissed passionately, then stopped to catch our breaths

Y/N: What if I don't like you Nayeon? What if I love you? Would you even accept me? (He said while caressing my cheeks).
Nayeon: Love conquers all. I'll love you no matter the distance as long as everyday, we care for each other. (I said while caressing his face.)

-We hug each other as a sign of being an official couple. If love could conquer everything, does it also conquer the distance between the two of us when I go home to Korea? It might be difficult but we'll be strong cause I know Y/N is strong! Both bonds together and we'll be the strongest!-