I'll come back

~TIMESKIPS AFTER THEIR REAL DATE~

A/N'S POV
Summer time for Twice members will be over, Nayeon have only 1 day to pack everything up and needed to go back to Korea. She don't want to go back to Korea because of Y/N but she has to go in order for Twice to be complete Twice wouldn't be the same without Nayeon as their unnie.

Y/N'S POV
Nayeon's going back to Korea tomorrow morning, she'll comeback here in Hawaii maybe next summer. We'll be away from each other for a long time and this would be my last day with my cute bunny. What should I do to make this day worth it? Should I take her to a date? No no, she'll be late for her flight tomorrow. Suddenly my phone rang...

TING!!!

Bold - Nayeon
Italics - Y/N

Notification
by Nayeon my cute bunny

-Are you busy Y/N?

No my love, why??

-I'll come back to Korea tomorrow, I'll miss you very much and today I'm done packing everything so I still have very long free time. Can you come over to the hotel?? Let's just cuddle cause I'll miss it when I get back to Korea.

Okie dokie! I'll be there in a minute okay? I'll miss you more.

-Be safe! I love you!!

I will my love! I love you more
seen by Nayeon my cute bunny

I'll be coming over at Nayeon's room on the hotel so we'll spend our time together before her flight. I'll miss her so bad, she'll be away from me for a long long time. I hope that she'll never forget me....
After a 1 hour drive, I finally arrived at the hotel. I bought some snacks for her and some sweets and souvenirs, I bought her a bunny plushie, and some for her members too. But today, I didn't just buy her plushie but I also bought I necklace that symbolizes as myself. It's a necklace with a pendant of a dragonfly as a symbol of free spirit, I myself is a free spirit this means that to live a life without limits..
When I arrived at the door of her room, I knocked. As soon as she opens she was wearing a big cute hoodie and a cute bunny pajamas and also her cute set of bunny socks.

Y/N: I'll miss you Nayeon-na!!! (I said doing aegyo and back hugging her).
Nayeon: I'll miss you too Y/N (she turns around facing me) trust me I'll come back. (She said caressing my face).
Y/N: What should we do today?? (I said slowly letting go of the hug) I bought snacks and sweets and especially souvenirs! (I said showing her what I bought).
Nayeon: Yeyyyy!! (She said while jumping and showing her gummy smile).
Y/N: I have a plan! Let's watch a movie and then eat and then watch a movie again and then eat and then... (she cuts me).
Nayeon: Yah! Are you kidding me?! You don't want cuddles?! (pouts) it's my last day seeing you and you don't want cuddles (she said doing her aegyo).
Y/N: NAYEON STOP WITH THAT CUTE STUFF YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!! (I said grabbing my chest and acting like falling down), of course we'll cuddle! We'll cuddle when we watch movie, we'll cuddle when we eat, we'll cuddle when we sleep!
Nayeon: You'll sleep here?! (She shows her confused look).
Y/N: Yeah, I took a day off today just for you. (I said holding my nape). It's okay, I'll just sleep on the couch
Nayeon: No no no!! Let's cuddle (pouts).
Y/N: Well? Let's not waste time and let's make this last day of yours worth it! (I said making a 'fighting' pose).

I sat down on her bed as I chose the movie we want to watch. After a minute of arguing, we decided to watch 6 years this movie is about a young couple that begins to unravel when unexpected opportunities lead them down a volatile and violent path. As for our first movie ended I saw Nayeon sobbing next to me.

Y/N: Nayeon? Are you okay? (I said while patting her back).
Nayeon: Y/N (sobs) I'm scared.. we might end up like them. (She said wiping her tears).
Y/N: No Nayeon, don't think about that. We just need to trust each other and if we're mindful of the things we do we won't end up cheating and breaking up just like the movie. I promise that I'll only love you! (I said as I caress her face and peck her cheeks).
She looks at me and started to lean closer to hug me tight. She looked at me as I kissed her forehead. She then yawns and cutely rubbing her eyes, It was only 1 movie but now she's sleepy and it's still afternoon. Well I can't decide her own decision so I must support her and then we drifted away to our dreamland while cuddling. I woke up from my sleep know Nayeon wasn't on the bed besides be, I found out that she was making something through her mini kitchen. While she was cooking, I suddenly gave her a back hug.

Nayeon: (Startled) Yah! Don't scare me! I'm cooking.
Y/N: Hey wifey, watcha cookin'? (I said whispery).
Nayeon: Stop it! (She said while covering her face with her free hand).
Y/N: You're blushing? (I said while turning her around).
As I turned her around, her puffy cheeks was so red looking like a tomato. A grabbed her cheeks and started playing with it, pinching it, biting it slowly, kissing it, and squeezing it. When she was done making some food she made, I decided to tell her my comfort place because I trust her with my heart.

Y/N: Since it's night time and we only have a few more hours to have each other. I'll take you to my special and my comfort place. (I said smiling).
Nayeon: Where is it? (She said while taking a spoonful of food).
Y/N: It's a surprise (I said and then eating the food).

A/N'S POV
What would Nayeon do if he knows all the past happenings of Y/N? Would she leave? Or would she fight all of it just for Y/N? Now that Y/N trusted Nayeon with his secret his hopes were up because he trust Nayeon. He trust her with all of his heart, now he doesn't want her to leave him because Y/N doesn't like people leaving him without any proper reason. He trust easily but he forgives in the hardest way, would he tell her the truth about what happened on the past? Or he'll end up keeping it until he's ready to open up?