Real Date (part 2)

Y/N'S POV
I arrived at the hotel exactly 10:30 AM. I called Nayeon and then for a second she came out. -There's my beautiful girl! (I said to myself)- I saw her walking towards the jeep and then I get out of the driver's sit to open the door for her.
Nayeon: What a gentle man! (She said while entering the jeep and then smiling).
I enter the jeep she was just staring at me while making a pouting face and closing her eyes (it's a sign of 'give me a kiss'). I kiss her and then she hugged me. I did her seatbelt and I also did mine.

Y/N: Ready Miss Nayeon? (i said while smiling)
Nayeon: I'm always ready my Hawaiian Boy (she said as she clings to my arm).

(Listen to this song to have gain more feelings).

After driving for a 1 hour we decided to drive-thru our lunch so we could just eat it on the car while driving. We went on Mcdonalds drive-thru. I ordered Mc Chicken and coffee float while Nayeon had some spaghetti and 20 pieces nuggets and a best friend fries so that we could share to each other. After we ordered everything, we drive to our first destination. While driving towards our landing place we did everything that couples do during road trips, we laugh at our jokes, we tickle each other, we cuddle each other, we jam to the music on the radio or speaker, we hold hands while shifting the shift gear,

 While driving towards our landing place we did everything that couples do during road trips, we laugh at our jokes, we tickle each other, we cuddle each other, we jam to the music on the radio or speaker, we hold hands while shifting the shift gear,

(Imagine this is you and Nayeon)

we kiss, hugs, even take a pic at each other. Everything went perfectly even though we were just driving to our first target place. I decided to feel the breeze of the air so opened all the windows, somehow seeing the girl that you love the most enjoying every scene you're making is the best. I just want to capture this! Everything! The way that the air hits her face, the way she feels the cool breeze and closing her eyes to feel it more, the way she smiles looking at you showing you her bunny teeth, the way she cuddles your free arm and tightly hugging it while she watches a movie.

(Imagine this is you and Nayeon)

I just want to capture it all using my memory, now everything's at peace. Now I'm driving while my beautiful girlfriend is sleeping, we arrived at our first destination but first I want to take a picture of this cute girl first.

Now I have her cite pic time for her to wake up

Y/N: Hey tired bunny, time to get up we're here. (I shake her gently while giving her cute kisses around her face).
Nayeon: Hmmm?? (She slowly gets up and cutely rubs her eyes).
Y/N: We're here my love (I said while smiling at her).
Nayeon: Where are we?? (She said curiously while she scan the area where we at).
Y/N: This is a place that we're going to scuba dive (I said caressing her hair).
Nayeon: SCUBA DIVE?! (She suddenly gets hyper). LET'S GO! Y/N! BE FAST (she laughed because of excitement)
Y/N: Hey Bunny, stay here for a while I'll ask the drivers first if it is safe to scuba dive now. (I said while putting Nayeon some sun screen).
Nayeon: Okay!! (Making an 'okay' sign).

Unfortunately, scuba diving is closed because of a jelly fish attack at the beach. Nayeon will get angry or disappointed at this news.

Y/N: Bad news Nayeon, we can't scuba dive today because of the jelly fishes washed up on the shore. (I said while taking Nayeon's hand).
Nayeon: This Jelly fishes!!! (She said while hopping cutely as a sign of disappointment). Ahhhh! (whines) I really want to scuba dive, I'm really disappointed!! DISAPPOINTED!! (Pouts)
Y/N: Let's just go to the next place, don't worry let's not waste this time. Okay? (i said softly).
Nayeon: Okay (pouts while looking down)
Y/N: Don't be sad baby (I surprisingly kissed her and then ran towards the jeep).
Nayeon: YAH! Y/N I'LL KILL YOU WITH THOSE SURPRISE KISSES!!! (She said while chasing me).

~TIMESKIPS~

After an hour of driving I decided to stop the jeep on the side of the road, I just want to stare at my sleeping beauty. I hear her cute snores and cute 'hmm' when she move to a comfortable position. I kissed her forehead and take her hand intertwining mine, then I start the car again. While the sun is setting I woke Nayeon up to let her see the beautiful view, luckily we arrived at our second spot. It's a private beach that I rented.

Y/N: Let's go? (I said as I lend my hand to her).
Nayeon: Hmm! (She said nodding cutely and then takes my hand).

We got out of the car, heading to the beach and I spotted a red picnic blanket I pulled Nayeon slowly towards it as it was my surprise for her.

Y/N: Surprise my love! (I said hugging her)
Nayeon: Omo!!! (Hands on her wide-open mouth), yah! I didn't even expect that we're doing this (laughs).
Y/N: Since we're a real couple, why not try doing things what a real couple do? (I said smiling while taking a sit).
Nayeon: Thank you Y/N, (sat down).

We talked about everything, how her life on Korea was sad because she was lacking something in her heart. She never expected she found it her in Hawaii, well I also didn't expect that I'm dating an Idol not just an idol this person is an amazing person she's original in her own ways, she's perfect in her own way, she's brilliant, loving, and a caring yet most cutest person I know. After we talked, our dinner was served we ate and ate until our tummy's is about to explode. I laid down and she also laid down, I used my arm as her support and she rested her head on my chest while her arm is around my waist.

Y/N: Do you know what Nayeon? (I said as I blankly stare at the stars and moon)
Nayeon: What is it Y/N? (She said as she looked on my face).
Y/N: I'm scared that one day you'll leave me for a better one. (I said and then slowly facing her while smiling).
Nayeon: Y/N.... I'll never leave you and I promise not to leave you! That's a promise okay? (She said caressing my face).
Y/N: I know, you might realize that I'm not worth it cause I'm just nothing, you might turn your back on me because that's what people do when they see me. They see nothing (I said with teary eyes).
Nayeon: You may see yourself as nothing Y/N, but to me you're much more than that. I wished for someone to love me and care for me not just being an idol, just like an ordinary person and it was you who did that. You're important to me! Because you love me and I love you! Y/N I love you more that those stars you see (points at the stars) I love you more than those big waves (points at the sea) and I really want to thank you for giving me a light, brighter than all the lights there (points at the lamps).

I snuggled closely to her, I cried a lot harder as I feel that there's people that loves me more than how much I love them. I regret the time that I attempted to take my life, now that I'm sure Nayeon is always her to love me I won't be doing nonsense things. I'll work hard and build a family with her...

I LOVE YOU IM NAYEON! I'll never ever leave you!