Birthday

Y/N'S POV
It's already May 6 and tomorrow would be our flight to Korea. I hope that my birthday would be happy and great now that I could see Nayeon, in fact I'll even surprise her. While I was packing my things my brother came to my room.

PSJ: Hey Y/N, I have a bad news for you (he said while caressing his hair)
Y/N: Spit it out already hyung (I said while chuckling)
PSJ: I might just stay here and stay with the store (he said looking down)
Y/N: But hyung I can't leave you here! We have enough money to stay there and we can start over! (I said explaining to him)
PSJ: No Y/N you don't understand, I was excited because I want you to be happy but whenever I'll go back to Korea all the past hits me. (He caressing my back)
Y/N: But hyung, aish! I'll comeback for you! I'm coming back here! (I said and I hugged him)
PSJ: AIGOOOO!! Y/N you're an adult now you decide wether you want I'll always support you! (He said while playfully caressinng my hair aggressively)

I have to understand my brother because his past was the same as mine. I know he's just can't get over the past but we have to live and go with the flow. Now I have to go to Korea all alone while my hyung got to take care of our business here in Hawaii. I feel bad for not bringing him, well let's rest for a while cause my flight will be this 12:00 AM!

~TIMESKIPS~

My brother woke me up and as I look at the time it's already 10:50 PM. I immediately did my routine and my brother drive me to the airport! I'm excited and at the same time nervous because it's been a while that I've visited Korea.

PSJ: You ready? (He said buckling his seatbelt)
Y/N: Are you really sure you're not coming? (I said while buckling my seatbelt)
PSJ: I want to but I still have to take care of our store, we must hurry you might be late (he said while starting the engine)
Y/N: Okay LET'S GO! (I said shouting at the jeep)

__________

We finally arrived at the airport exactly 11:50! A little bit more of waiting and I'll be off so me and my hyung had a bonding time for about 10 minutes.

~To all passengers of Flight Korea Air. Bound for Seoul, Korea. The departure gate is at 9A. We will be boarding in a minute. Thank you for your patience~

Y/N: Well hyung, this is it I gotta go (I said while looking at the screen)
PSJ: Be safe my little brother! (He said as he hugged me tight)
Y/N: I promise to comeback here! Remember that! (I said pointing at him)
PSJ: You better comeback for your old pal! Now go! You'll be late (he said as he patted my shoulder)
(I hugged him for the last time).
Y/N: Aloha! Hyung! TAKE CARE OKAY?! (I said while I slowly walked and dragged my bag).

I saw him waving and wearing his chestnut smile. I'm surely gonna miss him, I hope he'll be safe and healthy while I'm gone. I head to my seat at the plane and sat down, I put on my headset and started to listen to my favorite song to calm me down. As soon as the plane took off I took a rest and drifted to my sleep.

___________

MANAGER'S POV
Me and Twice members are heading towards the practice room when I get a notification from my phone, I checked it and it was a unknown number. Somehow, I accepted the call cause maybe it's important.

(Unknown number)
*******

Hello? Is this manager-nim??

Yes, who are you? And why are you calling me?

Oh! It's me Jade Y/N, I'm here in Korea right now but I don't know where to go.

Jade Y/N? The tour guide?? Hi! Oh yeah umm you can stay on my apartment. It's in Seoul Station Joey house room 230.

Does it need keycard or passcode?

Ummm it's the date when they debuted, 102015.

Thank you so much manager-nim. Oh and please tell Mina that I'm here except for Nayeon cause I'll surprise her and Mina's going to help me.

Noted Y/N take care!
seen by Y/N

~Well, that was shocking. Well, might as well tell Mina about this.~ (I said mentaly).

When we arrived at the practice hall, I called Mina and tell her to go outside first...
Mina: What is it manager-nim? (she said being startled)
Manager: Well, Y/N is here in Korea to surprise Nayeon. (I said in a whispering tone)
Mina: HERE?! WHERE?! WH- (i covered her mouth)
Manager: Keep it down penguin! (I said slowly removing my hand from her mouth)
Mina: Where is he? Why is he here anyways? (She said in a slightly annoyed tone)
Manager: He's in my apartment right now, he's here because he wants to surprise Nayeon. I don't know why but he said that you'll help him
Mina: Does his surprise have a date? (She said while putting her both hand on her waist)
Manager: Now? I think? (I said in a 'not sure' tone)
Mina: Okay! I'll help him, but you must tell the girls first (she said and then runs back to the practice hall).

~AISH! This girl is so playful. Well I should tell them Now~ (i said mentally)

When I arrived at their dance practice hall, I knocked at the door and opened it. As they were resting I asked them If I could pull Mina out for a second and she should bring her bag. So the plan went smoothly and we walk towards the van. I drove to my apartment and parked the van at the parking lot, after that we got to the elevator. We arrived at the door of my apartment and when I unlocked it I saw Y/N at the floor. What was he doing? Is he dead?!