SURPRISE (Part 2)

*RING RING*

Y/N'S POV
The ringtone of my phone woke me up. It was Mina, 7 missed calls. Did I really sleep for that long? I check the time and it's already 22:00 pm and it's already the time of my surprise for Nayeon. I immediately do my routine and put on my suit and grabbed the sunflower on my hand while the other is the chocolates. I also borrowed manager-nim's car cause I can't rent a car because it was too expensive. While I was driving to Mina I asked her where are they right now.
Y/N: Send me the location Mina, I'm coming (I said while speeding up the car)
Mina: Well the 7 girls are headed to the penthouse, Nayeon is here in front of the amusement park be fast! (She said while whispering)
Y/N: I'll be there in a minute. (I said then ended the call).

I've never feel this feeling yet, somehow I'm excited while nervous and I don't know what's happening but my whole body is trembling. This must be the feeling of love, right? It's weird but I like it.

*RING RING*

Y/N: Hell- (as soon as I said a greeting Mina cuts me)
Mina: DON'T COME HERE Y/N! (She said shouting)
Y/N: Why Mina? What happened? (I said while my heart is thumping hard)
Mina: PLEASE Y/N DON'T! I'M WARNING YOU! (She said as she started to cry)
Y/N: Why are you crying Mina!? Explain everything to me, I'm almost at the amusement park. (I said stirring the car and immediately park the car)

I quickly run and I'm trying to find Mina while holding the sunflower and chocolates. I keep finding her, seeking her, but I couldn't. I even try to find her at some alleyway but there is no Mina around. As I turn around I saw a very familiar figure....

~NAYEON?~ (i said mentally)

She was holding a rose, a red rose just like my dream. Somehow I familiarize this scene it's like a deja vu like it was just the dream that I had dreamt. That can't be! Right? I tried to move my leg but I couldn't it was like my body wouldn't let me move, it was like I'm carrying a huge cement at my back while being tied and dragging a huge boulder. I looked at her again and a tall figure was coming to her way, I looked at her hand clearly but I couldn't see any ring. THE PROMISE RING is gone and I saw her and the guy that she met at Hawaii. I tried to run to her but someone grabbed my wrist, it was Mina.

Mina: I'm sorry Y/N (she said while looking down to her shoes)
Y/N: Hey Mina, don't cry it's not your fault. It's mine I guess I wasn't good enough. That's why people leave me every time I meet them. (I said while caressing her hair)

She let go of my wrist and I walked towards Nayeon and her date. I was standing at the back of Nayeon while the guy was facing me.

???: Hey Nayeon-nie do you know this guy? (He said while pointing at me)
Nayeon: Who? A guy? (She said and then quickly turned around)
Y/N: Surprise Nayeon! (I was about to cry but I managed to hold my tears and just showed my smile). Well, I hope your happy now! I wish you all the best Nayeon and I just want to thank you for giving me those beautiful memories! Here (i gave her the sunflower and chocolates) I surprised you at my birthday! So you can keep it or put it in the trash, it'll be you who'll decide. I hope you'll take care of her, she's really a fragile girl and a really sweet one. Be good to her (i said to the guy).

I quietly walked out while my head is down. Damn, my heart is heavy I don't know what to do. My queen is with another king, well I guess I was just a pheasant after all. While I was walking towards the parking lot, Mina followed me.

Y/N: Stop following me Mina, you can go to the penthouse and tell them what happened (I said while still walking)
Mina: I'm sorry Y/N (she said while still following me)

I was still walking not knowing where my feet would lead me, but Mina managed to stop me by standing in front of me.

Mina: I'll explain everything so please listen (she said while tears coming down to her face)
Y/N: I don't have time for this Mina, She's happy now! (I said while ignoring her)
Mina: I tried stopping her Y/N! But the way Eunwoo move is somewhat similar to you! That's why Nayeon was hooked! She missed you so much but she forgot you because there was a person that have the same attributes with you! The email you sent was with me the whole time and I told her until it's too late.(She said shouting)
Y/N: I don't care Mina! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! ALL I DID WAS TRUST WRONG PERSON! I'M TO BROKE FOR THIS MINA! TOO FREAKING BROKEN AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE! I WORKED ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT JUST TO SEE HER! BUT..... but... The timing was wrong Mina. Just call your manager to fetch you and tell him that thanks for all the help. (I said as I burst to tears)

I said while leaving her on the parking lot. I let my feet drag me while looking down, then a I felt a droplet on my shoe. The droplet began to become a rain, I was soaked. While I was just standing to where my place is my tears were falling down hard simultaneously with the rain. People began to run looking for shed while I was walking all alone without any umbrella. I saw my reflection on a glass wall realizing that I'm hopeless and I'm not good enough. I don't know where to go, I don't know where should I sleep. I'm too embarrassed to stay at their manager's apartment after that incident. While walking alone I managed to spot a bench that was in front of a sea view. I sat on the bench and called manager.

Calling
Manager-nim

Hey Manager-nim, I just want to thank you for the effort you made! Also tell the girls that I'm thankful for their help. Thank you for letting me in on your apartment and for using your car!

Are you okay Y/N?

Me? Well you know me Manager-nim, I'm always okay! In fact, I'm even playing at the rain because I'm happy!

Where are you right now? I'll pick you up.

No manager-nim, don't worry! I'm fine, I'll just stay here for a second and reflect on everything! I just called because I'm thankful that's all!

Okay Y/N, I'm sorry.

Don't be sorry manager-nim, it's my fault.

CALL ENDED

The rain isn't stopping yet so as my tears. Well, I guess that the nature and I are sad today isn't it? It's my birthday but guess what? It's not even happy. I just hope that Nayeon would be happy and fine, I hope that Eunwoo would love her until they grow white hairs and have wrinkles on the face. That should be me but she found someone that is better than me, better than a boy with a broken past. I don't want to live the present anymore, I should just look forward to the future. I wish Hyung was here so he could just comfort me. As soon as the rain stops I fell asleep on the bench while being soaking wet.

A/N'S POV
All Y/N could wish for for his birthday is that Nayeon would be a very happy person, when Y/N could see her smiling he'll also smile, when she's healthy Y/N will be also be healthy, it's like Y/N's life depends on Nayeon's life. He wished for nothing on his side but for Nayeon, he wished for everything. He loved him so much that he even skipped meal, sleep, and rest just for her, he trusted her with his whole heart but turned out his own heart would be broken. Broken promises leads to more broken consequences, LOVE IS HARD