Real Date

Y/N'S POV
I got out of the hospital feeling healthy and good. My brother hugged me when we got out while Nayeon's manager was apologizing about the incident before. I forgave him and now we're good. He also gave the store a good grade as a gift for me.

Y/N: Manager-nim, can I talk to you for a second? (I asked calmly).
Manager: Umm.. sure.

We moved to a private space, a little bit of distance from Nayeon and Hyung Psj. So I asked some things to manager-nim...

Manager: What is it Y/N? (He said while tucking in his two arms).
Y/N: I want to take Nayeon on a date manager-nim. (I said smiling)
Manager: You can date her here but remember, once she gets back to Korea she'll be following a strict rule and that's the 'Dating ban'. Well, I don't want to ruin your relationship with Nayeon but always be mindful Y/N. Once you'll get caught, I'm not the only one gets the consequences. (He said holding my shoulder).
Y/N: Thank you so much manager-nim!! I promise to be mindful! (I said while doing a salite).

I ran back to Nayeon leaving manager-nim at my back. I quickly hugged her and she hugged me back.

Nayeon: Aigoo!! Look at this cute little boy (she said while pinching my cheeks).
Y/N: Hmmm.. once I'll get your cheeks I'll bite it! (I said teasingly).
Nayeon: Yah! You'll ruin my beautiful face (snobs)
Y/N: You mean you're BUNNYful face? (I said while opening my arms wide open for a hug).
Nayeon: Aish! I'll give you this one (she comes and accepts my hug. She looks up watching my eyes).

I kissed her forehead and then she pecks me on my lips. After a while, we returned to our house while Nayeon still needs to stay at the hotel.

Bold - Nayeon
Italics - Y/N

Notification
From Nayeon my Bunny princess

-Hi Y/N!! I miss you already
Nayeon my bunny princess sent a picture

-Hi Y/N!! I miss you already Nayeon my bunny princess sent a picture

I miss you more My bunny!!

-Are you free today? Do you have any customers?

We have customers, but I can leave it to hyung. I really want to see you :((

-Stop being so cute!! If you have time let's meet up! Since you know the places here. Can you take me to your favorites?

Sure Miss Nayeon ;)) I'll fetch you at exactly  10:30

-I'll be waiting!! See you! And be safe! I love you

This caring little bunny! I will! I love you more!
seen by Nayeon my bunny princess

It's already 9:40 AM and I'm still at the store waiting for hyung. 10 minutes later, the door opened and it was my brother.
Y/N: Hyung! I have a date!! Take the store with care! (I patted his back and ran towards the jeep).

I quickly went home and tidying up myself. I took a bath, put on some simple clothes and sprayed my favorite cologne. I check the time and it's already 10:00 and I still have 1 hour drive to the hotel where Nayeon is staying, I'll just drive fast so I won't be late for our date! OUR FIRST REAL DATE!!! I'M EXCITED!!!