DAY 1 Tour (part 2)

NAYEON'S POV
No one in my life complimented me like that well the girls complements me but this time It feels more happier. I felt really loved and care, that's what I was missing these past few days. It's to find love, peace, and care. I wasn't expecting that I'll find it here in Hawaii.
'You're really cute Miss Nayeon'
those words would never get out of my head. I can't even dare to look at him directly into his eyes.

Y/N: Miss Nayeon? Are you ready for your next destination? (He said smiling)
Nayeon: Ye-es Y/N (I said stuttering and snapping back from reality).

While he was about to walk inside the van, I grabbed his wrist. -Why Nayeon!? WHY?!-

Y/N: Ye-es Miss Na-yeon? (He said while stuttering).
-I can see him blushing-
Nayeon: Can you please refrain form calling me Miss? (I said pouting) you can call me by my name since we barely know each other already (I said as a smiled).
Y/N: Ye-ah.. Sur-e Nayeon (he puts his hand on his nape).

He's even more cuter when he's shy. Why am I like this? I fell with this guy just for 1 day of meeting him properly. Well the last time was not counted as if it was not proper meeting. I can feel that he's really a fun person to be with where ever you go he'll be a one-call away guy. Talking about 'one-call away' I asked my manager for his number

Nayeon: Manager-nim, do you have Y/N's number? (I asked shyly).
Manager: Here Nayeon, I know you need it for MORE IMPORTANT issue (he winked as if he knows the reason).
Nayeon: It's jus-t for ummm... Hmm.. questions and stuff about Hawaii (I smiled and quickly turn my back and sat on my chair).

As I was about to sit from my chair, I slowly peeked at Y/N's spot on the van which is the 'shotgun' or the passenger's sit beside the driver's sit. He was laughing along with the driver making sure the driver is not sleeping and for more safe tour. All I can see is his smile, everytime I see him smile it feels like the world is in slow motion. It's the only thing I want to see this trip.

~TIMESKIPS~

A/N'S POV
Everyone in the car fell asleep, Y/N and the driver was the only one who were still awake. He saw Nayeon sleeping cutely wearing her hoodie jacket. He grabbed his phone, turned off the flash and took a picture of Nayeon sleeping. He then looked at the picture tilting his head while looking at it and then smiled cutely then he keeps it at his pocket and continue on talking with the driver. Ha made sure that the drive would not fall to sleep. As they were headed to their next destination he wakes up everyone slowly while he decided to wake up Nayeon last.

Y/N'S POV
As I were headed towards Nayeon's sit. She was cutely sleeping, her cupped cheeks appeared because of her hoddie. I woke her up softly and patted her head. She rubbed her eyes slowly and yawned.
Y/N: Wake up now little bunny, we arrived at our destination. (I chuckled at her cuteness)
Nayeon: (Talks gibberish).
Y/N: Hmm?? What was that? (I slowly leaned closer.)
-I can see her lips, her cheeks, everything on her face, IT'S PERFECT-
Nayeon: Carry... me.. please.. I'm still sleepy (she was rubbing her eyes while pouting).
-HOW COULD I SAY NO TO THIS GIRL! SHE'S AN ANGEL FROM THE SKY-
Y/N: I'll ask your manager to ca- (I can't move a muscle, I was cut by her sudden action)..

While I was about to ask her manager, suddenly I felt two arms wrapped around my waist while her face was on my back. I can hear her snore. I slowly carry her on my back making it a piggyback. Her manager that was waiting outside the van noticed me that I was carrying her.

Manager: Oh no! Did Nayeon did this to you? (He removed Nayeon's arms one by one).
Y/N: It's okay manager-nim, your hotel is just near by. This was your last destination for today, ummm... well I can drop Nayeon off to the hotel if it's okay for you (I smiled without any intentions in mind)
Manager: Here's her keycard. I have your number, call me if anything happens to her. (He said while being worried)

-Well she's not drunk or something she wast just really tired of today's trip (saying it mentally)-

I was carrying her to the hotel, she was talking gibberish on her sleep. I can also feel her stomach grumbling because she's hungry. Now that we're outside her room, I scanned the keycard and opened her room. I put her slowly on her bed, left hand supporting her head while the right hand was on her back. After pulling both of my hands, she pulled my polo unexpectedly. I was so close to her as if we're making out. I want to kiss her but I must be more mindful of things because I'm just here as their tourist guide. I, then removed her hand from grabbing my polo. Then I called her manager.

ON THE PHONE
BOLD - Manager
Italic - Y/N

-Is everthing alright there Y/N??
-Yes manager-nim everything is fine here.
she's really sleepy. I just called
because she's hungry you might
want to bring some food over for her.
-Okay Y/N, Thank you so much Y/N
-It's my pleasure manager-nim, I gotta go
now I still have some place to visit! Aloha! Take Care!
-Aloha! Take care!

Call ended.

A/N'S POV
Y/N is now headed off to somewhere, he left Nayeon's room respectfully and locked it. He quickly find her manager to give her keycard. He is off to somewhere where no one knows. It's his only secret that he doesn't want to spill. It was late in the evening, after his going to his 'secret' place. He managed to be home safely, he smirked and blushed from the happenings of this day. As soon as he reached his bed, he prayed and drifted away to his dreamland.