Hot Summer Day

A/N'S POV
It was a almost summer, but the sun has been striking swords that make everything exhausted in a snap. The road is dry, trees and leaves are dying because of the ray of sun, sweat running down from the face while the drop of water is what you need to survive.

Nayeon's POV
I slightly woke up from the ray of the sun hitting my face, I covered my face with my hands as I block the shine of the sun. I turn my back from the window and started to sleep again. As I close my eyes I hear footsteps, not just those tiptoes that we make this is different, this is some loud footsteps.

???: YAH! WAKE UP! IT'S 7:00 AM!!! WE STILL HAVE TO PRACTICE FOR OUR NEW SONG!!
Nayeon: Ahh (whines), Jihyo you don't-t ne-ed to s-ho-ut (yawning while slowly getting up)
Jihyo: I wasn't shouting, it was my normal voice hehe. Wake up now Nayeon-unnie it'll be a tiring day since it's almost summer.

(Well yeah, it's almost summer but the sun is really striking and it shreds body parts, well here goes nothing I need to bring my sun block or something e-l) as I were daydreaming Jihyo snapped me back to reality

Jihyo: Nayeon-unnie!! Yah!! Nayeon-nie!!
Nayeon: Oh, sorry Jihyo-ah. I'll go and take a bath and I'll directly go downstairs to meet the girls. (gummy smile)
Jihyo: Okay! (Showing a 'okay' sign) the breakfast is ready downstairs, make sure you take a bath quickly or you'll be unable to eat because you know Momo takes everything even though she's full (face-palmed herself)
Nayeon: Okayy (slightly annoyed tone) I'll be out in a minute!! (runs towards the bathroom)

~TIMESKIPS~

As I slowly walk out from the room wrapping my hair with towel, I hear a loud *bang* from the third room. I quickly ran towards the room where the loud noice was coming from and open the door immediately. As soon as I open it I saw Sana laying down at the floor with the blanket wrapping her legs.

Nayeon: You clumsy little squirrel! Are you okay?! (As I caress her head, 8 loud footsteps were heading towards Sana's room)
Jeongyeon: YAH! WHAT WAS THAT?! HAHAHAHA DID SHE FELL FROM HER BED?!
Nayeon: Really Jeongyeon?! You're laughing while Sana fell? (I face palmed myself)
Jeongyeon: WHAT?! IT'S FUNNY! HAHAHA
Jihyo: OMO! WHAT HAPPENED?!
The 6 girls included me shouted
7 girls: YAH!! JIHYO-UNNIE!! JIHYO-AH!! PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!
Jihyo: I told you this is my NORMAL VOICE!

As everyone shouted Sana wakes up and realized she fell. She suddenly laughs it off even though it hurts. While she was laughing, Dahyun and Tzuyu immediately check on her asking questions.

Dahyun: Are you okay Sana-unnie?! Are you hurt?! Do you recognize this number? (Making number 7 to her finger)
Sana: I'm fine Dahyun-nie, I was just dreaming of someone (making a malicious look to Dahyun)
Tzuyu: Are you really okay Sana-unnie?! Do you recognize me? Do you know your name??
Sana: Yah?! I just fell from the bed it's nothing bad, and yes I know all of you and I'm the one and only MI-NA-TO-ZA-KI SANA!!

We just laughed it all out as she pronounced her last name exaggeratedly. As we gathered from the table to eat our breakfast I'm still thinking where should I spend my summer? Should I stay here with the girls? Or should I visit my family's house? Or let me just ask the girls of some summer ideas I know that they are also excited they can rest.

Nayeon: So summer is coming really quick, after we finish out our new song it'll be our summer day! So what are you guys going to do? (Takes a bite from the breakfast) Wah! (I'm amazed) this is really good!
Jihyo: Hmmm... (hand on her chin as she makes a thinking face) maybe I'll go spend it with my family or I'll go hang out with Kang.

(Just imagine Jihyo is still with Kang Daniel currently making sad face because of these two! But back to the story!)

Jeongyeon: Maybe I'll do horseback riding again cause the last time I did it, the horse gave me a smack (face-palm herself and hides from embarrassment)
Nayeon: Well if you do it this time make sure you'll be safe (pouts) What about you guys?!
Momo: Sana and I would like to go to Hawaii and spend half of the summer days there.
Sana: Yeah!! I'm really excited cause I can see many Hawaiian boys there!
Dahyun: Maybe I'll just stay here and take piano lessons (glares at Sana and suddenly snobs) What about ypu chaeyoung-ah?
Chaeyoung: Me? Ummm I'll just, maybe go to the strawberry farm and relax there.
Nayeon: What about you Mina-ssi? Any plans this summer?
Mina: Not really, I'll just stay home and maybe do some ballet class or play games (shrugs and eats her breakfast)
Tzuyu: I really don't have any idea to what should I do this summer, but Mina-ssi you wouldn't mind if I join you play games right?
Mina: Well that's not a problem at all Tzuyu-ah call me anytime if you want to play games with me, we can go to arcades if you want (showing her gummy smile while taking her breakfast)

A/N'S POV
After their breakfast, they immediately changed and headed towards JYPE Building where they practice their new song. Since it's summer they plan to have a summer vibe to their new song and they named it 'Dance The Night Away'

~TIMESKIPS~

After their practice, they call it a day it was 22:30 PM and really dark outside JYPE Building. As the girls were headed to their van Nayeon was really problematic to where should she go during the summer days.

NAYEON'S POV
Aigoo, what should I do in summer?(As I were daydreaming again the 8 girls snapped their fingers making me drag from reality)

As we were walking towards the van Chaeyoung ran towards me and started talking.
Chaeyoung: Nayeon-unnie, is something bothering you? (making her curious face)
Nayeon: I really want to have a fun summer Chae, what should I do to achieve this?
Chaeyoung: Hmm I know you're fond of beaches and at the same time relaxation. I recommend going to Boracay.
Nayeon: Good idea chae, but what about I'll go to Hawaii and then after that I'll go to Boracay!
Chaeyoung: That'll be so fun unnie!!
Nayeon: Thank you Chae!! (Caressing her hair aggressively making her hair crooked)
Chaeyoung: Yah! (whines) my hair (mumbling while pouting)

It's settled then! My summer will be on Hawaii and Boracay!! This is gonna be fun!