Plane Ticket

MINA'S POV
It's already the end of the month and Nayeon-unnie somehow forgotten that she has a boyfriend, at the past he always talks about Y/N it turns out that she has more attention to Euwnoo than to her boyfriend. I plan to move their flight at the end of next month, that means when our Music Banks performance will be done Y/N and his brother should be here around 30 or 31 so he can surprise Nayeon and bring her back to him or should I just cancel it since he'll just be broken hearted when he sees his girlfriend going out with another man.

Nayeon: I'm going out girls! (She said smilingly)
Mina: Where are you going unnie? We still have practice (i said in a slight angry tone)
Nayeon: I'm going to eat my lunch with Eunwoo! (She said waving goodbye and then ran)
~Aish! I can't even stop her~ (I said mentally)
Sana: Did you know that Nayeon have feelings for Eunwoo?? (She said at the back while I flinch because I got surprised).
Mina: Yah! Sana, why would you sneak up on me! You're going to give me a heart attack (I put my hand on my chest)
Sana: Ohyo! Ohyo! Ohyo! Well, I guess you're not interested on Nayeon-unnie's love life (she shrugged and then when she turns back I cut her).
Mina: I'm interested Sana, very very. VERY INTERESTED. (I said in a low shouting voice)
Sana: Well, ever since the first day she met that Eunwoo guy she always becomes so excited and happy, she would even jump and hop around cause 'oh no, we're going on a date again'! (Mimicking Nayeon).
Mina: You know that Nayeon-unnie have a boyfriend right? (I said tilting my head to her).
Sana: Yes! It's him (she said and then pointing at Eunwoo)
Mina: NO! SANA! Y/N! REMEMBER? (I said shouting).
Sana: We have no choice Mina, Nayeon-unnie already forgot Y/N she wouldn't even pick Y/N's calls and text or emails. Let's just support her for the better. (She said calming me down).

Y/N'S POV
I woke up on the sound of my brother's voice, he somehow is talking to a phone. I did my morning routine and he was still talking to the phone looking problematic but still he was positively replying. After a long phone call, it was now ended my brother looked a little bit down so I try to ask him.

Y/N: What happened hyung? (I said while sipping on my coffee).
PSJ: Sad to say Y/N, Mina cancelled our flight. (He said while looking down)
~Why would she even cancel it when we were so ready to go there? What a waste of time and effort~ (I said mentally)
Y/N: Don't worry Hyung we'll go there! That'll he my promise! (I said on a very serious tone).
PSJ: We don't even have enough money to... (I cut him off)

I showed him my phone indicating a flight to Seoul, Korea and it'll be on May 7. Exactly on my birthday and that'll be more great if Nayeon and I would celebrate it. No one knows my birthday especially my brother, why? It's because I don't like them to buy me something or giving me birthday gifts, I just don't like to receive something but even though it's a blessing but still I don't want people spending just for 1 day. After showing my brother our plane ticket his happy side showed up again and I saw his chestnut face smiling once more.

~TIMESKIPS ON THE MONTH OF MAY~

It's already 1st of May and I still haven't contacted Nayeon for a while and for my assumptions, she might be a really busy because I know she's an idol. Now that they would have a performance on the 23rd, she'll be more busy than before so I should be an understanding boyfriend! While she's busy there in Korea, I might as well get busy here in Hawaii! TIME TO WORK!!

NAYEON'S POV
Well, it's already May and Y/N did not even call me. What is he doing? He'll call me everytime and the last call notification that I get was on last month. He called me 15 times that month and I feel bad about him, but instead of feeling sad I'm becoming happier and happier when Eunwoo is here. I don't get it why but when I see Euwnoo on my notification I get really super excited not the same feeling as Y/N when I saw his missed calls. I'm free today so let me just call on Euwnoo if he have any free schedule.

CALLING
Eunwo-ssi

Hey Eunwoo, are you free today?

Not really Nayeon, you miss me already?

Kinda...

You wanna go out and get drinks with me?

Sure! Oh next week until the 22nd I'll be very busy cause of the upcoming music bank performance so I'll have limited time to see you.

It's fine, I'll just call you or text you. Is that fine?

If it's from you it'll be no problem at all.
seen by Eunwoo-ssi

Now I'm going out with Eunwoo the last time, well I'm not going anywhere but I'll be just so very busy and I never get to see him face to face. I'll enjoy this night and be with him. After an hour I got a notification from Euwnoo, he said that he's outside so I tell the girls and head out but when I saw Mina she's a bit sad and down and not even dare to greet me. Maybe she's just tired from our practice.

Eunwoo: Have you been waiting for me Ms. Beautiful? (He asked while opening his car door).
Nayeon: I would wait for you for how long just to see you (I said and then entering his car).

He drove me to a fancy restaurant where he rented. We ordered and I wasn't allowed to eat a lot so that I could not deform my body. I only ate vegetable and salad while Euwnoo ate steak which made me jealous. After we ate, he drive pass convenience store and bought drinks just a little bit of drinks.

Eunwoo: At last, we arrived at our destination. Let's go outside and enjoy this night.(he said unbuckling up his seatbelt and mine).
Nayeon: Let's go! (I said and got out of the car)

It was beautiful scenery where we can see whole Korea. We sat down on his car's trunk, we laugh a lot, chitchat while drinking a cold beverage, we ate snack. Until he asked me something....

Eunwoo: I've really curious, what's that ring on your hand?? (He said pointing out the ring).
Nayeon: Ow! This?? Well, it's n-nothi-ng (i said while secretly taking it off and putting it inside my pocket).
Eunwoo: I have one last questiong too...

.....

......

......

......

......

......

......

.......Nayeon, would you be my girlfriend?