HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS CLUMSY SQUIRREL

It's Sana's birthday today guys!! I really and badly want to hug her because she was one of the reason why I started to like TWICE she's one of my biases. Umm and I also want to thank TWICE for being my inspiration to move forward. Why? It's because they made me happy, also I learned that with a strong bond with you family or friends you'll be on your right track of life. Now look at TWICE! POWERFUL GIRLS! POWERFUL AS EVER! That is why I love Twice! I never regretted everything on becoming a ONCE. I'm thankful and felt all the love even though just watching their affection towards their fans is also what I feel towards them. They were here virtually when I was down, I was sad and depressed because of the divorcement of my family. I'm living with my mother today so no worries. But they were there for me when I was down. That's why I believed in them. Lastly, to my love Sana I hope that in life she'll always be this happy, cute, lovely, and clumsy. I hope that in the near future, she'll find someone that can make her happy as she was happy with the members. That's the same wish that I wished for the other members too. But I hope that he'll take care of her and never gave her a hard time finding love. He'll lead her to a good path where she can find love and care. I LOVE YOU SANA!! HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!