Cold

MANAGER'S POV
I feel bad for Y/N, he's really a good and kind boy but now he's really sad and broken right now. I fetched Mina from the amusement park but she was really quite, well she's quite but this time it's different. I drove her to the penthouse where the girls had no idea what happened.

7 GIRLS: SURPRISE!! (They shouted)
Mina: Sorry girls, you wasted all of your efforts (she said looking down)
Chaeyoung: Mina-unnie? What happened? (She said while guiding Mina to the couch)
Mina: Y/N saw Nayeon and Euwnoo but all Y/N did was smile and walked. (She said and started to cry again)
Jihyo: What did Nayeon do? (She said while the formed a circle)
Mina: She was just standing and watching Y/N leave. (She said while sobbing)
Sana: I feel bad for Y/N. (She said with a sad look)
Mina: I read the emails that Y/N sent to Nayeon, that was the reason why I was eager to help him. (She said while wiping her tears)
Jeongyeon: What were the emails all about? (She said while patting Mina's back)
Mina: Y/N have been working day and night just to save enough money to be here in fact it's his plan to surprise Nayeon on his birthday but now he's birthday got ruined. He wasn't able to sleep, rest, and gave time for himself all he did was work just for Nayeon. (She said while crying again)

The girls comforted Mina while the others where detaching the decorations. It's time to head back at the dorm now, they entered the van while I left the car that Y/N borrowed. I locked everything up and started to drive, we pass a few blocks now and as soon as we pass the amusement park where the incident that happened. We passed a park where I spot someone sleeping, I shrugged it off but Mina shouted!

Mina: Y/N!! (She shouted)

Everyone was startled by her voice, I immediately get out of the car and as soon as I turned him around and saw his face I piggybacked him to the van and let him down at the sit at the front. I drive them at the dorm so that Y/N would have some blankets and coffee to cool him off. I peeked at the rear mirror and saw Y/N shivering so much, I pushed the accelerator hard. We have finally arrived at the dorm and Nayeon who was in her room came out.

Nayeon: Who's that? (She said while in panic)
Manager: Go back to your room Nayeon I'm sure he don't like seeing you right now (I said in a sad tone)

Nayeon immediately goes back to her room banging the door.

Jihyo: Here's the blanket (she said while panicking)
Manager: His temperature had dropped so low,  he needs hot things like hot compress or coffee so that he could drink it. (I said holding Y/N's hand)
Momo: I'll make a coffee (she said and then left)
Dahyun: Jeongyeon-unnie do you have any extra jacket? You can let him borrow if you have and I'll let him borrow my gloves (she said while going upstairs to her room)

The girls helped me taking care of Y/N while Nayeon was in her room. As a manager I should do my job and try to communicate Nayeon and comfort her.

*Knock knock*

Manager: Nayeon? (i said peeking her)
Nayeon: Is he okay manager-nim? (She said crying)
Manager: The girls are taking care of him (I said as I slowly grab the chair near her desk)
Nayeon: I'm sorry manager-nim! I'm so sorry! (She said while crying more)
Manager: Well you shouldn't say that to me, you should say that to the person who's broken right now (I said while pointing at the door)
Nayeon: I'm scared (she said looking down).
Manager: Don't be Nayeon, I'm sure he'll forgive you. Just give him some time (i said patting her hand)
Nayeon: The reason why I always go outside with Eunwoo is because he reminded me of Y/N. He asked me to be his girlfriend at first but I wasn't able to answer then the second time he questioned me I declined. I was attached to him for a short time but my heart is always with Y/N. I felt really bad, he saw me not wearing the ring but he doesn't know that I kept it as a necklace (she pulled a necklace out).
Manager: You should explain that to him Nayeon, so that the two of you could understand each other's reason to avoid more conflict. You know what? He wanted to surprise you with fireworks today Y/N is a really good kid Nayeon, Mina discovered him crying because of you. Reflect on everything Nayeon, okay? And try to communicate with him I know he still loves you despite of what happened (i said while standing up and arranged the chair back and then leaves)
Nayeon: Thank you manager-nim (she said while still looking sad)
Manager: Cheer up Nayeon (i said as I close the door)

I called the girls for bed time and they said that Y/N can stay here until he's okay so I left them knowing that I can truly trust a boy like Y/N.