SURPRISE!

(Everything went dark. All I can see is a red rose surrounded by a light, I tried to run but I was just stuck at my position, I tried to run even harder and harder and harder until I fell from a black hole. I closed my eyes and somehow a hand was grabbing my wrist. The hand grabbed me and pulled me back to where I saw the red rose. There was a girl, a very familiar girl, she turned to me and I saw her face somewhat she's like Nayeon. She grabbed the rose and she signaled me to come near her, but this time I couldn't move. I was locked on a chain with a big padlock, I looked back to her and there was a figure moving towards her and..... and............ HE KISSED HER.)

*SLAP*

Y/N'S POV
I woke up because of the slap at the end on my dream but somehow it felt real. Then I realized that I was slapped by Mina, they thought I was dead because I didn't wake up for 30 minutes.

Manager: Are you okay Y/N? (He said as he patted my back)
Y/N: The slap felt really real (i said while caressing the spot where Mina slapped it)
Mina: I'm sorry, I was just worried that you might be dead (She said in a very low tone)
Y/N: Oh you must be Mina? (I stood up and tidy up myself) i'm Jade Y/N, Nayeon's boyfriend (I bowed down)
Mina: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Myoui Mina and I'm a Twice member. (She said as she bowed down also).

~She's pretty, well they are all pretty because they are all perfect!~ (I said mentally)

Mina: So what's your plan on surpriseing Nayeon? (She said while tucking her two arms together)
Y/N: Well, I want to see her but where would be the place where we can see fireworks? (I said excitedly)
Manager: I know a place! It's my penthouse on the hill! (Manager-nim said while stirring his coffee)
Y/N: So my plan is all of you guys must prepare fireworks there in the penthouse while Mina, you should follow Nayeon everywhere she goes and when she's alone directly contact me. Here's my number ******** (i said and then gave my number).
Mina: Okay! (She saved my number).
Y/N: Well, I don't have enough money to buy expensive food but we could just order some. (i said looking down)
Manager: Don't worry Y/N, I'll cook and the girls would be the one to prepare everything. (He said patting my back)
Mina: If the girls would be finished preparing early they would surely help you manager-nim (she said smiling).
Y/N: So the call time would be this night? Is that okay? Aren't you guys busy? (I said while looking at them)
Mina: We were busy, but since you called me here I'm already on my day off. Tonight, we probably don't have any schedule so we can prepare it tonight. (She said while her hand was on her chin)
Y/N: Can you able to follow Nayeon everywhere? (I said confused)
Mina: Of course! I'll be a ninja in the night (she said while acting like a ninja and kicking and punching in the air).
Y/N: Well, let's do this! (I said yelling).

So the group was broken. Mina and manager-nim went back to the JYPE building so they can continue their dance practice while me, on the other hand must buy a suit and a flower. I must look good in order for Nayeon to be surprised. I went to a thrift shoo here in Korea and found a suit, it's somehow fits so I bought it. Next stop is to buy flowers, so I decided to buy her a sunflower to symbolize as 'HAPPINESS'. I'm all set, I look around I sensed that it's already sunset. I looked at the time and it's already around 18:36 so I headed to manager-nim's apartment to get ready. When I arrived, I still have many time so I should rest first so I could get a beauty rest. I set my suit on the guest room while I sleep on the couch. Now to finally set everything off, I pit the sunflower on a pot so that it wouldn't start to wilt. After everything, I drifted to my sleep.