Finally, finished!

NAYEON'S POV
Once again I woke up hearing Jihyo's really really loud voice. Aish! Why does this girl can't shut her mouth up just for one morning! ONE MORNING!

Jihyo: Wakey wakey unnie!! Get ready! We will have a busy schedule today! Cmon! Be fast!!
Nayeon: Okay-okay!! Just chill I'll be fast I promise!! (slightly annoyed tone)
Jihyo: Okay ('okay' sign) go downstairs and eat breakfast when you're done here!
Nayeon: Okayy! (Whines softly)!

JIHYO'S POV
Nayeon-unnie's has been so sleepy lately, she always gets up early every morning. What happened to her? I should ask her when she's done taking a bath.

As I was taking my breakfast I saw Nayeon-unnie walking down the stairs, she's been really down lately. She walked to the table as I hand her the breakfast. I waited for her so we can eat together, just the two of us for privacy.

Jihyo: Nayeon-unnie, are you okay? (patting her back and caressing her hair)
Nayeon: I'm okay Jihyo (smiles then continues to eat breakfast)
-I know she's faking her smile-
Jihyo: Everything will be fine Nayeon-unnie (hugs her) everything WILL BE FINE!
As I were hugging Nayeon, the savage maknae yoda came and opens the fridge as she talks while looking for food
Tzuyu: You know what Nayeon-unnie, if you meet a bad person just avoid that person (smiles then leaves)
Jihyo: Thank you for that WONDERFUL WORDS Yoda (Opens her big eyes as a sign of 'Get out of here')

A/N'S POV
After everything, the talk and their breakfast. They managed to go to JYP building on time. There, they practice and practice to perfect their choreography for their MV. When they already familiarize everything, they told their manager that they want to shoot their MV for DTNA today. The manager agreed so that when they are done they can enjoy their summer early.

(Watch this for more information to what happened to their MV behind the scenes)

NAYEON'S POV
Finally our new song came out good as I expected. It is catchy and it is really some summer vibes. Now that we finished our new song we can have our early summer. When we arrive at our dorm I'll directly get plane tickets to Hawaii. I'm literally excited at the same time sad. I'm still thinking of the same reason that's why I'm sad right now. But anyways I'll just try and be happy for this summer.

Nayeon: I'll be going to Hawaii this summer guys! I'll book my flight today so I could maybe take my flight tomorrow. (Smiles)
Jihyo and Jeongyeon: Be safe unnie!!! (They said as the linked their arms together)
Everybody was excited while the savage maknae yoda is always repeating her best line
Tzuyu: Remember unnie, if you meet a bad person there AVOID THAT PERSON!
Nayeon: Sure! Thank you TZUYU (Slightly annoyed tone and then snobs). If someone needs me or you girls need something I'll be on my room. I'd still need to set my things up for my flight (smiles widely).
All the girls: OKAY UNNIE!!! (Saying it in unison).

So now, I have to book my flight for tomorrow! I have to search my flight for tomorrow...

Nayeon: I should pick the first one (hands on chin) Okay let's book it right now!! (Then stretched my arms, walked towards the bed and drifted to my dreamland)

~ALOHA! WELCOME TO HONOLULU, HAWAII~