Falling Down

NAYEON'S POV
We arrived at the hospital, without a single second PSJ runs and enters the hospital and we followed him. He was panicking and didn't know what to do, so my manager grabbed him and talked to him peacefully so he managed to calm down a bit.

Nayeon: Excuse me, miss. Do you know where is the room of Y/N? (I asked worriedly).
Nurse: It's on the 4th floor, room number 209 mam (she said smiling).
Nayeon: Thank you miss (I said hurriedly).

We got on the elevator and pressed on the button with '4th' in it. We arrived at the floor and we're trying to find room 209. Slowly but surely we saw Y/N's room. Unexpectedly, a doctor came to refrain us from getting in.

Doctor: I'm sorry sir, are you somehow Mr. Park Seo-Joon? (He said while looking at the paper he's holding).
PSJ: Y-Yes doctor (he said stuttering).
Doctor: Let's go to my office, I have some important news for you. (He said looking very serious).
PSJ: Oo-okay doc (he said in a very worried tone).

We followed the doctor to his office. He offered us to sit, and then he took off his glasses and started speaking...

Doctor: Mr. Park-Seo Joon, are you somehow related to MR. Jade Y/N?
PSJ: I'm not really his brother, I adopted him because he was left out. He said to me before that 'Take me where ever you go and never leave me behind'. When he meets someone, he don't want that person to leave him. I know him that much.
Doctor: I see, so (turns to me) are you somehow related to Mr. Jade Y/N?
Nayeon: No doctor, but I'll help whatever's going to happen to Y/N and Mr. Park Seo-Joon.
Doctor: Well, Mr. Jade Y/N is suffering from depression. Some people saw him drowning himself on the forrest beach, he took advantage of his time because he saw that no one is around. Luckily, some tourists were there but something bothering was on his body (He said clicking his ballpen.) do you have any idea??
PSJ: No doctor, but I would like to know (he said softly).
Doctor: I think it happened from the past. As you can see it is some very deep scar (he said as he shows the picture of Y/N's body).
PSJ: Sorry doctor, I don't have any idea that my brother have those scars (sobs) I just see him as a happy person and a positive one but deep inside he's a very fragile person (he said crying).
Doctor: Mr. Park, don't worry. Mr. Y/N will wake up soon he'll be in coma just for a couple of days because of his body's shock. (He said as he patted down PSJ's back).

When I heard all the conversation that the doctor had with PSJ I felt really REALLY bad for Y/N. He is that someone that is a very positive person on the outside but a very broken guy on the inside. I couldn't move my body, all I can feel is regret. We got assisted by the doctor up to Y/N's room and when we enter PSJ quickly grabbed Y/N's hand and started to apologize

PSJ: Y/N! (shouting while the big tears running down his face) I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY Y/N! (He said as he buried down his face on Y/N's body). I'm sorry, you're hyung wasn't there for you. If I could have saved you earlier you wouldn't have to sacrifice much! (He said crying out loud).

Watching him on that hospital bed scares me and it breaks my heart. Y/N, I'm sorry I know you don't like a person that leaves you. I'm sorry that I left you on that incident between you and my manager I should've chased you and comfort you. I should have told you that....

......

.......

......

......

......

.......

.......

.....

......

.......

..... that I LIKE YOU Y/N.