Chapter 48: Don't Let Her Die

"Okay lovebirds. As a gift from us suckers for your impromptu wedding, we actually got you guys this."

Raven handed over two boxes, both of the same size but one was black and the other was white. Clarke and Lexa stared at it wide eyed before Clarke opened the box to find two necklaces which was the infinity symbol but both had different coloured diamonds all around the symbol. Again, one was Sapphire and the other was Emerald in colour. It was beautiful. Lexa gasped in shock and the two woman looked at their friends who were all smiling from ear to ear. Their friends thought it would be beautiful if they had matching necklaces and rings with the other's eye colour to remind that of each other.

"This is beautiful guys. So beautiful." Clarke said.

"Alright sister in law. Keep the sappy shit to yourself for now. I had enough crying over the last 24 hours already. So just be happy about the second gift. And don't worry, we got everything settled and if The person does find some disturbing sex toy, good luck with him. And you can thank me later. And Raven. And O. And big bear there." Anya smirks and uses her head to point at the second box.

Lexa smiles at her baby Sister who stood there with the biggest smile of achievement on her face. Lexa gives a small smirk and nods her head at her sister who winks back. Clarke opens the second box, and was suddenly confused when she pulled out two keys.

"Uhhhhh Anya? Why are there two keys?"

"Sheesh sis, you two are married. So, I took the liberty to get you stuff transferred from your home to Lexa's and I move out into yours. Thank Raven for having an extra key under the doormat and of course we have an extra key in the office. So by the time you lovebirds get back, everything will be placed out nicely. Your welcome."

"Wait... whose carrying my stuff over? And how do you know what stuff to carry over?" Clarke looked at Raven and Octavia who were groaning miserably.

"Jesus Clarke. We got it covered. Don't worry about it. We know your shit well enough. Take a chill pill, get in bed with Lexi loo here and just try your best to fuck each other. Just don't get Lexa hyped up for another heart attack from having such god sex."

That's when the idea clicked into her head. They were house keys. She was moving in with Lexa and that Anya had gotten someone to come over and get her stuff sorted out and moved to Lexa's place. And Anya had taken the liberty into moving out of her sister's home and moving in with Raven so that they may be together and have their own privacy. Her heart swelled in love for her friends who were being so kind to do such a drastic change for them. Their understandable nature and their love for their friends was everything that Clarke and Lexa needed right now. And she loved them all for it. But before Clarke could thank them, Lexa fires back at Raven.

"Oh fuck you Raven." Lexa sticks her tongue out before Abby walks over and smacks Raven across the head and glares at Lexa.

"You may be in bed Lexa but that doesn't mean you get the liberty to use vulgarities in my presence or anywhere else."

"But mum! Raven started it." Lexa gives a pout, Clarke kissing her nose to calm her down from starting an argument with Raven.

"Did not."

"Knock it off you two. Or I'll make sure you stay out in the backyard with the wolves watching at night. Don't think I won't call them out." Abby warns Raven who throws her hands in the air and walks away, making Anya give a thumbs up at Abby before walking out to get a grumpy Raven.

"Congratulations you two. Linc and I are happy for you two. Just make sure you guys don't have an argument. We already have enough trouble with those two fucking like rabbits and arguing like no tomorrow."