Chapter 14: Irregular Beat

Clarke feels herself stir, feeling warm and loved as she pried her eyes open to see sunlight peeking through the windows. Clarke closes her eyes again when she feels the soft body under her sleeping soundly and beautifully. Clarke smiles, her head resting on the brunette's chest that rise and fall steadily under her. Clarke shifts her head slightly, trying to listen in on the brunette's heartbeat, only to pry her eyes open suddenly.

Thump thu-mp. Thump thu-mp.

Clarke was immediately worried. No one should have a heartbeat as such. No way was this strong and playful woman having an irregular heartbeat. Before Clarke could listen again, Lexa stirs, and Clarke turns to look up at Lexa, whose green eyes were staring back at her. It was an awkward situation. Clarke wanted to question Lexa about her irregular heartbeat, but because Clarke was still lying on top of Lexa when she woke up, it made her forget about what she heard and quickly swallowed her saliva when they stared at each other.

"Uhhh morning?" Lexa says wearily.

Clarke enjoyed how Lexa was being such a dork when she just woke up, and it was extremely cute. And she knows that Lexa hates her calling her cute. "Hi. Morning. Sorry... uhhhh... for sleeping on you."

"Forgiven. And I know you're going to cling onto me like a baby koala since you mentioned in your sleep last night that I'm comfy, but I really need to pee."

"Oh right sorry." Clarke turns red with embarrassment and rolls of Lexa, watching her make her way over to her bag, grabbing something in particular before walking into the bathroom.

"How long have you been up?" She heard Lexa holler from the bathroom, prompting Clarke to get up and get ready her bikini for they were joining their parents on a boat today.

"Ahhhh not long. When you woke up I did too. What are you wearing to the boat today?"

"I'm going nude." Lexa smirks as she exits the bathroom and Clarke all but bumped her head on the chair in front of her when she bent down to pick up her bikini at the mention of Lexa going nude. She saw the brunette's body last night and it was the only thing that was embedded into her mind until now, making Clarke's stomach flutter with butterflies. Shit she was hot.

"Whyyy... uhhh... why nude?" Oh my god. Did she see me staring at her last night through the bathroom door?

"I don't know. You seem to enjoy watching woman naked. Meaning your roomates. Raven told me how you and Octavia enjoyed watching her strip naked in the house when drunk. Fun times it was. I really enjoy listening to her stories of you. It's... refreshing."

"Oh you bitch. You really need to stop hanging with her. She corrupts minds." Clarke scoffs, remembering how their drunk best friend did a lap dance on Octavia, only for Octavia to rush to the bathroom and throw up from too much alcohol and watching Raven go down on her disgustingly.

"Why Clarke? Jealous much?" Lexa enjoyed teasing the blonde. She knew Clarke was the jealous kind after she saw the flight stewardess flirt with her and immediately Clarke got extremely affectionate with her and kissing her cheeks.

"You Lexa Woods is so full of shit. I am never jealous."

"Okay then. Tonight I'll head into town, find myself a strip club and have a good time. Don't worry, I promise I'll be discreet so Abby and Jake won't find out about it." Lexa winks as she walks over to her bag to retrieve her set of bikini and hears the bathroom door slam on her.

Bingo! She caught Clarke red handed. The girl was jealous of her being with someone else. And it also confirmed her suspicions that the blonde actually had feelings for her. Lexa enjoyed it. But she also hated for that meant that Clarke would be angry at her. And she felt sad. Lexa opened up her bag, fishing out another set of meds, and pops a pill into her mouth. She was running low on the current meds she had and therefore needed to go out quietly without telling the rest of the world that she was sick and needed more meds to keep her going. Her heartbeat was irregular as it is, and basically a ticking time bomb, the meds only helping to keep her heart in check.

Clarke slams the door open again, not saying a word and Lexa stares at her with a pout on her face. Clarke sees the adorable pout but pretends to ignore it. Lexa then takes the liberty to strip naked in front of Clarke, having every intention of turning her on. Lexa had been mesmerized when she saw Clarke walk out of the bathroom and that smooth skin of hers, shit, it was so hot. And her boobs and her stomach. Lexa was turned on. And for making her as such, Lexa decides to strip, clearly the blonde's eyes had immediately averted to Lexa. Lexa ignores those blue eyes, and she slowly steps out of her black night dress, taking her bikini and wearing it seductively slow.

Clarke sits there, her eyes unable to move away from Lexa's seductive moves, making her sex pool in wetness. Clarke clamps her leg together, biting her tongue in order to stifle the moan that wants to escape her mouth. Fuck this woman is insufferable. She is killing her softly and with her naked body before her, Clarke wanted to shut her eyes. No way could she be angry and jealous at Lexa for saying the things she said. Lexa was really playing a dangerous game here. Clarke was really tempted to take the brunette there and then.

"Are... you... ready to go?" Clarke says wearily, her voice giving way when Lexa flexes her abs as she straightens her body up.

"Are you?"

Fuck. Clarke couldn't take this anymore and she moves up towards Lexa, pushing her against the wall of the room and slamming their lips together. Fuck she felt so good. Her lips were perfect. So perfect. But before things could escalate further, three knocks came at the door and the two woman scrambled away from each other.

"You two done fucking like rabbits? Cause Abby is pestering us to get you two to stop fucking." Raven's voice came from behind the door.

"YEAH YEAH WERE COMING." Lexa answers back, both woman had been lost in the moment and they tried to calm their racing hearts.

Clarke cursed at Raven in her heart for ruining the moment, and Lexa sighs, wishing the moment would have lasted longer. Taking Clarke's hand in hers, she puts up a warm smile, bringing Clarke with her and out they go for the day.

------------------

End of Chapter 14

xx Alex