Chapter 53: Lifetime Wives

The night was still young, the sounds of the hot water running in the bathroom was all that was needed for Clarke to strip herself down to the ground naked before opening the bathroom doors to their now steamy bathroom. Clarke had made dinner and Lexa wanted to take a shower for she felt disgusted still that she still reeked of the hospital soap that had grown attached to her body. Clarke had every intention of christening their apartment that they shared now as a married couple, not before having Anya and Raven come over to help grab Anya's box of sex toys that only worked Raven up. Lexa had eyed her sister skeptically, knowing how she used to have random men and woman for the night before meeting Raven, and ultimately Raven couldn't be bothered by the fact that others had made used of the toys and both Clarke and Lexa thought it was purely disgusting.

Once they were gone, Clarke had set about to get cooking, which meant ordering Chinese Takeout and Lexa all but laughed at her wife's ridiculousness. Once the order had arrived, she joined Lexa in the bathroom, turning up the music and finding a sexual melody, before opening the doors to the shower and sliding inside. It was hot and steamy, making Clarke's sex pool in arousal and lust. Clarke wrapped her arms around Lexa's stomach, pulling her closely to her cool body, stimulating a moan from Lexa, who leaned her head back onto Clarke's shoulders, exposing her neck where Clarke latches on to her skin immediately. Clarke takes her skin in between her teeth, leaving red marks before trailing soft kisses down to her pulse point. Lexa moved her hands to cover Clarke's, which was placed on Lexa's stomach, allowing Clarke to have the feel of her toned abs under her touch. Clarke then latches on to Lexa's pulse point, digging her teeth in to her flesh, drawing blood into her mouth before turning Lexa around and pushing her up against the cool bathroom wall, making Lexa gasps out in pleasure before connecting their lips together.

Clarke had been dying to fuck her wife inside and out, having to wait for a whole long month was beyond agonising, but now, Lexa was hers for the taking and she was going to drown in her love, her arousal, her hunger. Tongues clashed in a battle for dominance, making Clarke grab Lexa's wrist and bring it up above her head before pinning them to the wall. It was Clarke's way of saying that Lexa was under her control now, that she was in charge now. Clarke pressed her body into Lexa, kissing down her throat to her chest before being extra soft with the long scar of her surgery, kissing it with all the tender loving care in the world. Lexa whimpered when Clarke brought her knee up to settle in between Lexa's thighs, hitting Lexa's dripping sex and causing her to squirm. Both woman had their hearts pounding in their ears, both so extremely aroused and dripping, Lexa doesn't wait any longer and begins grinding along Clarke's leg. Clarke knew Lexa was getting needy, getting close if she was panting harder and harder, and Clarke moves her legs away before spreading Lexa's leg wider with her free hand and forcing two of her fingers into Lexa's tightening walls. It was sensual, warm and fiery to the touch. This was what it felt like to finally be consummated to one another. Clarke begins pumping her fingers slowly in and out of Lexa, drawing her out of her little cage and to let her arousal work her way up into her veins and her muscles that were clenching tighter around Clarke's cool and smooth fingers before their lips crashed together roughly, mixing their hot breaths together in the steamy environment. It was music to Clarke's ears that her wife was becoming undone by her fingers, making Lexa gasp and moan even more as she pressed her thumb into Lexa's clit, causing her to buck her hips, but with Clarke's weight pressing against Lexa's body, she was rendered incapable.

Wanting to drive Lexa further into pure ecstasy, Clarke adds a third finger, making Lexa scream out in pleasure and immediately after, Lexa feels the waves of her orgasm crushing into her like the waves of the ocean on the sandy beaches, Lexa's dripping wet cunt pulses incredibly as Clarke relentlessly pumps her fingers in, drawing out Lexa's cataclysmic orgasms for as long as she possibly could. Shuddering from her high, Clarke releases her hold on Lexa and bringing her under the hot shower, removing her fingers and sucking it dry before delving into another kiss, wanting her wife to taste everything that escaped her deliciously tight cunt and as Lexa tasted herself, she moaned into Clarke's mouth, toying with the nipples on her wife's breast that fit her long hands perfectly. Lexa slides down to her knees on the floor, the water still running down the two of them, Clarke gripping Lexa's hair and massaging her scalp. Gripping her thighs, Lexa spread them apart before angling her head and her tongue touches the entrance of Clarke's pulsing walls that were dying to take Lexa's tongue inside.

Lexa makes good use of her hands to massage her wife's butt, using her other wet hand to slide into Clarke's opening, fucking her rough and hard and her tongue circles around her clit, lapping and sucking uncontrollably, not wanting any of Clarke's juices to go to waste. Clarke shuddered in ecstasy, her lovers tongue eating her alive and she was getting close. So close. Clarke panted, having to dig her nails deeper into Lexa's scalp, making her hiss but nonetheless, continued with her administrations, pleasuring her wife in ways she could never imagine doing. Lexa had prepared herself, for the screams that filled the bathroom caused Clarke to buckle her knees when her orgasm struck her with a homerun and Lexa immediately caught her wife to prevent her from falling and holding her upright, despite her tongue still sucking and licking at her wife's clit. Calming down form her high, Lexa moves to stand up and wrap Clarke up in her arms, pulling them both under hot jets of water and Clarke nuzzles her face into Lexa's shoulders.

"So we christened the bathroom. What's next on the list?"

"Hmmmmm, we could do the kitchen or the couch first. Either one would do. We can do the bedroom last."

"Mmmmm let's eat first than do the kitchen. I have every intention of fucking you on that kitchen counter."

Lexa kisses Clarke's cheeks, stating that as a yes before nudging her wife's chin up to face her.

"I love you Clarke."

"And I love you Lexa. With all my heart."

### END ###

--------------------

End of Chapter 53

LAST CHAPTER!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who have reached until the end. Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments. I appreciate it really. Thank you!

I back to stressful and time consuming workload so this is another May We Meet Again. So I hope I'll get to see and talk to you guys again soon.

Don't forget to go check out my other stories if you're new here. Thanks :)

Sending all the love and thanks,
Alex