Chapter 11: Dinner Annoyance

"Finn Collins?"

"Yup that's me princess. Been working for your dad for a few years now. God I missed you." Clarke hugs Finn but immediately moves away from him, sliding back into Lexa's embraces.

She remembered Finn when she was in high school. He had been obsessed with her, wanting to prove his love to her, but Clarke always found him pushy and annoying, never really understanding her. She never liked him after he slapped her during the night of her prom dance. Clarke had gone with someone else at that time just to escape him and she never forgot about that incident until today. Of course she didn't tell her parents about it, and when the first chance came, Clarke had left to pursue her degree in art, saying nothing to him.

Lexa on the other hand, saw the change in Clarke's face and the way she had backed up into Lexa, she understood clearly that something bad had happened between the two and she wanted to be away from him as far as possible. Lexa too was jealous, no not just jealous, extremely jealous that this man had called her princess, making Lexa wrap her arms around her protectively and placing a soft kiss on her head. Lexa wanted so much to just pick Clarke up and walk away for she didn't like the way he looked at her. Keep your jealousy shit down a notch Lexa. Get a grip. This guy knows Clarke and you and her are just friends. Nothing more. Stop feeling jealous for god sakes.

Finn watched with jealousy in his eyes, at the exchange between the two and he wanted to say something more, but Clarke's eyes wasn't on his and Jake comes back into the picture to chat more with the girls.

"So Clarke, why did you hide your fiancé from us? She's a beauty not to be kept in secret ya know." He winks at Lexa who giggles lightly on Clarke's shoulders, placing a kiss on her head, while her eyes darted to Finn who was clenching his fists.

"Duuuuh dad. I didn't want anyone stealing my girl that's for sure."

"No one needs to steal her Clarkey. Lexa is too whipped for your sorry ass." Raven jokes, only to receive a smack across the head from Abby.

"Raven Reyes. From the time I have known you and Octavia, your language is horrifying." Anya bursts out laughing, making Octavia snicker at Raven at the side.

"Oh come on Mama G, its better now."

"Nah uh no. Never happened."

"Alright kids, time to eat. Also, I would like to talk business with you Woods sisters back at the mansion. It's been a while since we talked business deals." Jake makes Lexa sit beside him, while Clarke sat extremely close to Lexa, pulling Octavia to sit beside her, followed by Raven then Anya, Finn and lastly her mother.

"I'm sure we will have plenty of time to talk business. But for now, we would just like to eat and head back to sleep." Lexa smiles warmly again, Finn was shooting death glares at her from his seat and Clarke saw.

Lexa could see from the corner of her eyes, that this man was jealous of the fact that she was with Clarke, and that Clarke had been afraid of him, making Lexa reach her hand over to Clarke's, intertwining them together and kissing her hand in front of him before giving Clarke a kiss on the cheeks. She wanted to prove to him that Clarke was hers and she belongs to no one else except her. Fuck. She's not yours Lexa. She doesn't feel anything for you. So stop being so sweet and caring to her.

"Jeez alright. Cut down on the PDA kiddo. We still need to survive dinner without having to watch you two go at each other right here, right now."

"Dad... seriously?"

"Oh honey, you know your father was just teasing right? Anyways, I'm sure you and Finn spoke to each other already? Sorry Finn, my husband insisted to finish the current project that you have on going at the moment. So that's why he joined us for dinner Clarke. I'm sure you two would like to catch up sometime again?" Abby smiles, not knowing the reason behind why Clarke wanted to leave the first time.